Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet Pans, Set of 2
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Add color and luster to the seasonal baking with our sheet pans featuring an attractive copper-hued exterior. They're made in the USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel and serve countless uses, from holding a batch of fragrant focaccia to supporting a berry tart. The pans' technologically advanced Goldtouch nonstick coating releases baked foods without sticking and cleans up easily.
- Set of two quarter-sheet pans.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Exteriors feature a copper-colored metallic finish.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces the pans' interiors, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9 1/2" x 1 1/2" high, each.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 2 out of 5 by Beez13 from Good but not great..... These pans are heavy and very sturdy. I love that! However, both pans have chips in them. I’m not going through the hassle of sending them back and maybe I’m just being picky but....I would have liked them to be perfect. :-(Date published: 2018-09-27Rated 5 out of 5 by BakerNewbie from Used More Than Ever Expected! LOVE does not begin to describe how I feel about the quarter sheet pans!!! I own practically each piece of the Goldtouch line, many in various colors and sizes! I'm a fan-girl. I absolutely love how durable, sleek, timeless, easy to store, looks brand new after countless uses, and easy to clean the entire line is! The quarter sheet is no exception. I initially got the copper set on sale and figured to use it for roasting vegetables primarily. Boy was I wrong! Not only have I roasted veggies, I have used it for baking coffee cake, acting as water bath for cheesecake, baking salmon, and now it is in the fridge chilling chocolate chip cookies prior to bake! I love the many uses of the quarter sheet. Truly a lifetime investment!!!Date published: 2017-08-11Rated 5 out of 5 by hollan from BOOM BOOM BOOM Thrilled with cookware? I know I know! I have looked forever for good/strong/non-stick pan for my Breville Toaster Oven. These fit perfectly. I have had them for several months and they still look like brand new. Considering a backup order in case they quit making them. I NEVER want to be without. So worth the price. Gifting for the holidays to girlfriends.Date published: 2016-09-23
Will these fit in the Breville Pro toaster oven?Hi Nlion, Yes, these quarter sheet pans will fit in the oven.Date published: 2019-03-03