Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet Pans, Set of 2
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Add color and luster to the seasonal baking with our sheet pans featuring an attractive copper-hued exterior. They're made in the USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel and serve countless uses, from holding a batch of fragrant focaccia to supporting a berry tart. The pans' technologically advanced Goldtouch nonstick coating releases baked foods without sticking and cleans up easily.
- Set of two quarter-sheet pans.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Exteriors feature a copper-colored metallic finish.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces the pans' interiors, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9 1/2" x 1 1/2" high, each.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by Beez13 from Good but not great..... These pans are heavy and very sturdy. I love that! However, both pans have chips in them. I’m not going through the hassle of sending them back and maybe I’m just being picky but....I would have liked them to be perfect. :-(Date published: 2018-09-27Rated 5 out of 5 by BakerNewbie from Used More Than Ever Expected! LOVE does not begin to describe how I feel about the quarter sheet pans!!! I own practically each piece of the Goldtouch line, many in various colors and sizes! I'm a fan-girl. I absolutely love how durable, sleek, timeless, easy to store, looks brand new after countless uses, and easy to clean the entire line is! The quarter sheet is no exception. I initially got the copper set on sale and figured to use it for roasting vegetables primarily. Boy was I wrong! Not only have I roasted veggies, I have used it for baking coffee cake, acting as water bath for cheesecake, baking salmon, and now it is in the fridge chilling chocolate chip cookies prior to bake! I love the many uses of the quarter sheet. Truly a lifetime investment!!!Date published: 2017-08-11Rated 5 out of 5 by hollan from BOOM BOOM BOOM Thrilled with cookware? I know I know! I have looked forever for good/strong/non-stick pan for my Breville Toaster Oven. These fit perfectly. I have had them for several months and they still look like brand new. Considering a backup order in case they quit making them. I NEVER want to be without. So worth the price. Gifting for the holidays to girlfriends.Date published: 2016-09-23
Will these fit in the Breville Pro toaster oven?Hi Nlion, Yes, these quarter sheet pans will fit in the oven.Date published: 2019-03-03