Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Add color and luster to the baking experience with this muffin pan finished with an attractive copper-hued exterior. Designed to promote even baking and browning of muffins and cupcakes, the pan releases baked goods in perfect shape and cleans up in seconds. It's made in the USA of commercial-grade steel for a lifetime of use.
- Twelve wells are sized for standard muffins and cupcakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces the pan, making it more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Exterior has a copper-colored metallic finish.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery