Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® Nonstick Loaf Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Add color and luster to the baking experience with this loaf pan finished with an attractive copper-hued exterior. Designed to promote even baking and browning of quick bread, loaves and pound cakes, the pan releases baked goods in perfect shape and cleans up in seconds. It's made in the USA of commercial-grade steel for a lifetime of use.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces interior of pan, making it more abrasion-resistant than standard nonstick surfaces while ensuring that food releases with ease.
- Exterior has a copper-colored metallic finish.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking piece over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by abcd from The pan is nice, but advertised size is incorrect Overall the pan is great quality, but it's advertised as 9x5 however you receive an 8.5x4.5.Date published: 2017-08-09Rated 5 out of 5 by ccrww from very nice! This loaf pan is a good size, pretty, bakes evenly, and cleans up well. What more could one want?Date published: 2017-01-04Rated 4 out of 5 by AudreyBakes from Beautiful but size is off! This pan is beautiful, and the Goldtouch line is great for baking ... but please note that the pan in the store is labeled as an 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 inch pan, not a 9x5 inch pan - bakers know there's a difference! I went in to buy two of them, but came away with none.Date published: 2016-07-20