Williams Sonoma Complete Hot Chocolate Hamper
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Warm hearts and souls with beloved Williams Sonoma holiday classics packaged in our signature hamper. It includes three flavors of our premium hot chocolate to make the richest, creamiest beverages imaginable. Also nestled in the reusable hamper are two white stoneware mugs plus Peppermint North Poles and Gingerbread Folks Mug Toppers for enjoying the ultimate hot chocolate.
- 2 lb. 6 oz. food total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Confections made in USA; mugs made in Portugal.
Complete Hot Chocolate Gift Hamper includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 12 oz. Williams Sonoma Classic Hot Chocolate.
- 12 oz. Williams Sonoma Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- 12 oz. Williams Sonoma Double Dark Hot Chocolate
- 4.2 oz. (approx. 24 pieces) Williams Sonoma Mini Vanilla Marshmallows
- 7.5 oz. (approx. 60 pieces) Williams Sonoma Peppermint North Poles
- Set of 4 (2.8 oz. total) Williams Sonoma Gingerbread Folks Mug Toppers
- Set of two Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma White Matte Coupe Mug
- Dimensions & More Info
- Classic Hot Chocolate: Inspired by the velvety hot chocolate served at the renowned Angelina café in Paris, our hot chocolate is produced from shavings of premium couverture bittersweet chocolate from Guittard rather than cocoa powder for a rich, intensely chocolaty flavor, smooth texture and exquisite aroma. 12 oz. (makes about 8 cups).
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate: We've given our classic European-style hot chocolate a fresh, sophisticated twist, enhancing the rich flavors of Guittard's finest bittersweet and semisweet chocolates, infusing the mixture with a dash of pure peppermint oil. 12 oz. (makes about 8 cups).
- Double Dark Hot Chocolate: Our intensely chocolaty blend doubles the pleasure of hot chocolate, combining delicate shavings of Guittard artisanal bittersweet and semisweet chocolates that melt smoothly in hot milk. 12 oz. (makes about 8 cups).
- Mini Vanilla Marshmallows: Our light-as-air mini marshmallows are made in traditional copper kettles and enriched with pure Madagascar Bourbon vanilla for a delicate, creamy sweetness. 4.2 oz.
- Williams Sonoma Peppermint North Poles: Handcrafted using triple-distilled oil of peppermint and a rich, chocolaty candy coating, our thin, crisp confections are perfect for stirring hot chocolate, serving as after-dinner mints and for using as stocking stuffers, party favors or package decorations. 7.5 oz. (approx. 60 pieces)
- Williams Sonoma Gingerbread Folks Mug Toppers: Accessorize coffee and cocoa with our adorable gingerbread people, designed to perch right on the edge of mugs and finished with charming iced details – from their smiling faces to their colorful scarves. Set of 4 (2.8 oz.).
- Mugs are crafted of durable stoneware with demi-matte white glaze; microwavable and dishwasher safe. 3 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high. 14-oz. cap.
- Classic Hot Chocolate: Sugar, unsweetened chocolate (processed with potassium carbonate), cocoa butter, milk fat (butter), sunflower lecithin, vanilla. Product contains milk. Prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, soy, tree nuts, peanuts.
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate: Unsweetened chocolate (processed with potassium carbonate), sugar, cocoa butter, milk fat (butter), vanilla, sunflower lecithin, peppermint oil. Contains milk. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, soy, tree nuts, peanuts.
- Double Dark Hot Chocolate: Unsweetened chocolate (processed with potassium carbonate), sugar, cocoa butter, milk fat (butter), vanilla, sunflower lecithin. Product contains milk. Prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, soy, tree nuts, peanuts.
- Mini Vanilla Marshmallows: Sugar, corn syrup, water, gelatin, cornstarch, artificial flavors, salt. May come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, eggs, milk, peanuts, soy.
- Peppermint North Poles: Cane sugar, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, cocoa butter, milk fat [butter], soy lecithin, pure vanilla), invert sugar, natural color, peppermint oil, glycerin, cream of tartar, cornstarch. Contains milk, soy; prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with peanuts, tree nuts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.