Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules, Set of 4
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We collaborated with European coffee masters to create a line of premium, recyclable coffee capsules for your Nespresso machine, blended from 100% Fair Trade Certified™ coffee beans. This set includes four espresso flavors, each expertly roasted and custom-blended for exceptional aroma and flavor.
Cremoso: The perfect choice for a latte or cappuccino, blended from Arabica and Robusta coffee from South America and Asia.
Intenso: Expertly balanced espresso with energetic notes of dark chocolate and red fruit.
Lungo: Medium-roasted espresso features delicate nutty aroma and rich finish with spicy notes of black tea.
Ristretto: Intense, well-balanced espresso with hints of citrus and bold cocoa finish.
- 10 capsules of each (40 total).
- Suitable for Nespresso Original line drop-through capsule machines, excluding VertuoLine, U, Prodigio, Expert, professional machines, built-in models and KitchenAid models.
- Each capsule makes one cup of espresso.
- Blended from 100% Fair Trade Certified™ coffee beans, reflecting our commitment to quality, sustainability and long-term relationships with coffee farmers.
- Capsules are BPA free and 100% recyclable aluminum for optimum freshness (see Use & Care tab for recycling details).
- Made in Belgium.
- Nespresso is a trademark owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. This product is not endorsed by or related to Nespresso USA or any of its affiliates.
- Use & Care
To recycle coffee capsules:
- Remove aluminum covering from capsule.
- Compost or discard used coffee grounds.
- Rinse capsules and place in recycling bin.
- Cremoso: 100% Fair Trade Certified™ coffee.
- Intenso: 100% Fair Trade Certified™ coffee.
- Lungo: 100% Fair Trade Certified™ coffee.
- Ristretto: 100% Fair Trade Certified™ coffee.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules, Vanilla
Upress Espresso Pod Recycler
Upress Espresso Recycler
- Free Fast Shipping