Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules, Lungo
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We collaborated with European coffee masters to create a line of premium, recyclable coffee capsules for your Nespresso machine, made from 100% Fair Trade Certified™ coffee beans. A medium-roasted espresso that's perfect for a lungo or Americano, our Lungo espresso is custom blended using the finest arabica coffee beans from Central America and South America. The result is an expertly balanced espresso with a delicate, nutty aroma and rich finish, highlighted by spicy notes of black tea.
- Set of 10 capsules.
- Suitable for Nespresso Original line drop-through capsule machines, excluding VertuoLine, U, Prodigio, Expert, professional machines, built-in models and KitchenAid models.
- Each capsule makes one cup of espresso.
- Blended from 100% Fair Trade Certified™ coffee beans, reflecting our commitment to quality, sustainability and long-term relationships with coffee farmers.
- Capsules are BPA free and 100% recyclable aluminum for optimum freshness (see Use & Care tab for recycling details).
- Made in Belgium with beans from Central America and South America.
- Nespresso is a trademark owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. This product is not endorsed by or related to Nespresso USA or any of its affiliates.
- Use & Care
To recycle coffee capsules:
- Remove aluminum covering from capsule.
- Compost or discard used coffee grounds.
- Rinse capsules and place in recycling bin.
- 100% Fair Trade Certified™ coffee.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Upress Espresso Pod Recycler
Upress Espresso Recycler
Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules, Set of 4
Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules, Vanilla
Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules, Ristretto
Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules, Intenso
Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules, Decaf Intenso
Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules, Cremoso
Nespresso Creatista Plus Espresso Machine by Breville
Nespresso Creatista by Breville Espresso Machine
Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine by De'Longhi
Nespresso De'Longhi Lattissima Pro Espresso Machine
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen1234 from Loved this "medium roasted espresso" Not sure why the first review on this product wasn't a positive one. I found this espresso to be delightful. There was an initial strong aroma of hazelnut but the taste was not overpowering. Acidic notes at the end. Loved it.Date published: 2019-06-17Rated 2 out of 5 by Maxswells44 from Not the Same I grabbed two sleeves of these in store to try. I’ve tried several store brand versions and one from a national coffee company and these ranked in the bottom. We actually had a taste test at home and the original is by far still the best. Every single time I ran one of these they began with only water being dispensed which led to a weak flavor and virtually no crema.Date published: 2019-06-11
Does this Lungo coffee capsule make a lungo size coffee, about 3.71 oz. or an espresso size coffee, about 1.35 oz.? In the summary it says an espresso. Thank you.Hi Pixie, Yes, this blend is more suited to a Lungo (3.71 oz) drink however you could make an espresso (1.35 oz) but the extraction is not optimal and the espresso will be mild and thin. If you like espresso, we suggest the Cremoso, Intenso or Ristretto. https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/williams-sonoma-coffee-capsules-cremoso/ https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/williams-sonoma-coffee-capsules-intenso/ https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/williams-sonoma-coffee-capsules-ristretto/Date published: 2019-05-26