Williams Sonoma Classic Barware Collection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our versatile, Classic barware collection is an ideal choice for the home bar and makes a superb holiday or housewarming gift. In a perfectly balanced silhouette thanks to its straight lines, our signature barware combines simplicity with exceptional quality. Designed in-house, the glasses beautifully showcase everything from cocktails and spirits to water, milk and iced tea. Each glass is mouth blown of clear, lead-free crystal for optimal clarity and enjoyment.
- Designed by William-Sonoma and handcrafted exclusively for us in Turkey by a family-owned company of master glass blowers in operation since 1935.
- The collection includes two of each type of classic barware glass: Old-fashioned, Double Old-Fashioned and Highball.
- Durable enough for everyday use and for formal entertaining.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of six.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Old-Fashioned: 3 1/2" high, 9.5-oz. cap.
- Double Old-Fashioned: 3 3/4" high, 13.5-oz. cap.
- Highball: 6" high, 16-oz. cap.
- Made in Turkey.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Like
Williams Sonoma Reserve Martini Glasses
Williams Sonoma Coupe Cocktail Glasses
Williams Sonoma Shot Glasses
Williams Sonoma Snifters
Rated 1 out of 5 by Gray from Chipped in dishwasher Have only used these glasses a handful of times. One chipped in the dishwasher and now I can’t replace it unless I buy a set of 4. Very disappointed.Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 1 out of 5 by Danielle from terrible quality all of the glasses we bought have broken or chipped. these are the worst quality glasses I've ever purchased.Date published: 2019-01-29Rated 1 out of 5 by Pram from Really Not Great Glassware- that's why I'm shoppin They break, they chip at the rim. That's why I'm needing to shop again!Date published: 2019-01-11Rated 1 out of 5 by mbuch from Nice looking but poor quality I bought 2 sets each of the Classic Old-Fashioned Glasses and Classic Highball Glasses in August. At least one has broken every month since during normal activity, for a total of 5 broken glasses! A total rip-off for what I paid for these glasses!Date published: 2018-12-21