Williams Sonoma Cinnamon Buns
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
For an unforgettable breakfast or brunch, serve fresh-baked cinnamon buns warm from the oven. Ours are handcrafted from scratch with a tender yeast dough that's rolled with a cinnamon and caramelized sugar filling, then presliced for your convenience. Prep is simple – just let the frozen buns thaw overnight, then bake to light, flaky perfection just before serving.
- 12 cinnamon buns, each approx. 2 1/4" diam.
- 2 lb. 13 oz. total.
- Certified kosher by Chicago Rabbinical Council.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cinnamon buns ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated in transit. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove from the shipping container and store in the freezer where the cinnamon buns will keep for up to 6 months.
- Place frozen cinnamon buns on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover loosely with plastic wrap. Set out at room temperature (68°F to 72°F), and let the buns thaw and rise until nearly doubled in size, approx. 4–6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (convection) or 350°F (conventional).
- Remove the plastic wrap. Lightly brush the tops of the cinnamon buns with an egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake until golden brown and firm to the touch, approx. 20–25 minutes.
- Optional icing: In a small mixing bowl, combine 1 cup powdered sugar with 3 Tbs. water and mix until smooth. Add additional water to preferred consistency. Drizzle on cooled cinnamon buns.
- Dough: Enriched, unbleached, unbromated flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (pasteurized cream, lactic acid, starter distillate), water, egg, cane sugar, palm oil, yeast, nonfat milk powder, salt, dough conditioner (enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], ascorbic acid, enzymes), almond meal, ascorbic acid, citric acid.
- Cinnamon Smear: Brown sugar (cane sugar, cane molasses), powdered sugar (cane sugar, cornstarch), water, non-GMO pastry cream (sugar, modified food starch, nonfat dry milk, dextrose, sweet cream powder, vegetable fat [palm, rapeseed], non-GMO sodium alginate blend [sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, sodium diphosphate, sugar and/or dextrose], tricalcium phosphate, natural flavor, colored with beta-carotene, salt), cinnamon, enriched, unbleached, unbromated flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.