Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron Pizza Pan
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Discover how easy and delicious skillet pizza can be for quick weeknight meals. We've designed the perfect pan for making skillet pizza on the stovetop or in the oven, giving it a sloped rim for easier serving. Cast iron creates a wonderfully crisp crust with satisfying chewiness.
- 12 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Makes one 10" skillet pizza (see Use & Care tab for our recipe).
- Cast-iron pan heats up quickly and uniformly, producing an evenly baked pizza.
- Preseasoned and ready to use.
- Low front edge simplifies lifting and transferring pizza for serving.
- Use for oven, stovetop or outdoor-grill cooking.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 6 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and preheat pan slowly before adding food.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven, grill and broiler safe to 450°F.
- Store in a dry location.
Instructions for making skillet pizza:
- Preheat an oven to 425°F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out 8 oz. pizza dough to a 10" round. Place the pizza pan on the stove and sprinkle a pinch of flour evenly across the surface of the pan, then transfer the dough to the pan.
- Assemble the pizza as desired with sauce, cheese and other toppings. Cook over medium heat until the crust begins to set, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake until the crust is golden brown and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place the pizza pan in a cold oven. Preheat to 425°F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out 8 oz. pizza dough to a 10" round. Remove the hot pan from the oven and sprinkle a pinch of flour evenly across the surface of the pan, then carefully transfer the dough to the pan.
- Assemble the pizza as desired with sauce, cheese and other toppings. Return the pan to the oven and bake until the crust is golden brown and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.