Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron by Staub Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We collaborated with Staub, French masters of cast-iron craftsmanship, to design our signature line of high-performance enameled cast-iron cookware. Each piece is optimized for specific methods of cooking, with thoughtful features to streamline tasks. This skillet has pour spouts and high, spatter-containing sides – ideal for pan-frying meats, seafood, chicken, or breakfast eggs and bacon. After cooking, the exclusive piece goes beautifully from stovetop or oven to table.
- 12" diam.
- Heavyweight cast iron absorbs, transfers and holds heat exceptionally well for uniform cooking.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored ombré exterior finish that resembles fine ceramic.
- Textured matte-black enameled cooking surface contains traces of quartz to enhance searing and browning.
- Higher sides increase pan capacity and reduce splattering.
- Convenient pour spouts simplify pouring out pan sauces and draining fat, facilitating cleanup.
- Two loop cast-iron handles save space on the stovetop and in the oven.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Designed by Williams Sonoma and crafted in France by Staub.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam., 2" high.
- 12 lb.
- Durable enameled finish resists rust, chipping, cracking and requires no
- Large loop cast-iron handles provide a secure, comfortable grip, even when you're wearing oven mitts.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by speseas from Love the dual handles! I bought this in January but had to return it for all the enamel had burnt off in the center. I think my pan got too hot for to long. I got a refund instead of a replacement and now see they don't ship the red anymore so Im very disappointed to say the least. I did use it about everyday. Its very heavy but the wide cooking space is unbeatable. I might get the blue but know it will bother me not having a matching item to my staub collection. OCD i guess.Date published: 2019-05-15Rated 4 out of 5 by DVak10 from Good one ! I bough this to replace my old workhorses of skillets and I am pleased with the purchase. The double handle make holding, lifting and storing easy. It is not heavy as mentioned by another reviewer. Use it almost daily.Date published: 2018-06-12Rated 2 out of 5 by Southern_b from Too heavy The color is great & compliments other pieces from other brands in my collection however this one is WAY TOO HEAVY. It is going back unfortunatelyDate published: 2017-08-23Rated 5 out of 5 by SharoninRomeo from Beautiful Fry Pan! I made chicken piccata with this pan last weekend....what a difference a quality pan makes. The chicken was browned beautifully and I was proud to carry this meal to the table. I highly recommend!Date published: 2017-02-02Rated 5 out of 5 by gwenm from form and function The first thing I made in this pan was a large apple crisp on Thanksgiving, when I needed to use my Breville toaster as a second oven. In terms of diameter it just fits but it works! The handles made it easy to pull out with a potholder. I sauteed the apples briefly before baking and serving in the same pan. The short handles make the pan easy to lift, store, and fit in the sink to clean. I hesitated to buy because of the weight, which is substantial.The handles help me lift safely and I find the weight manageable because of them. Appreciate the pour spouts too. No regrets about this purchase. It's a versatile and beautiful pan that I will use a lot.Date published: 2016-12-04
Will this ted match the staub red?Hi Miamigirl84, It will not match the Staub Red. It is brighter than both their Grenadine and Cherry.Date published: 2019-07-15
Do you need to season the pan before using it?Staub cast iron pieces come with directions for first time use. The directions say to wash and thoroughly dry the pan, then coat with a thin layer of vegetable oil before using the first time.Date published: 2019-04-15
Has anyone found a lid that will fit this pan?Hi Drtrech, The lid for the Staub 4-Qt. Braiser will fit this fry pan. https://www.williams-sonomacom/products/williams-sonoma-cast-iron-braiser/Date published: 2019-05-26