Williams Sonoma Candy Thermometer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Great for whipping up everything from homemade confections to fried chicken, this precision thermometer is calibrated to gauge the wide range of heat required for working with sugar and cooking oils. Its oversized dial displays temperatures from 100°F to 400°F along with easy-to-read indicators for seven temperature stages (Chocolate Melt, Soft Ball, Firm Ball, Hard Ball, Soft Crack, Hard Crack and Deep Fry).
- Measures temperatures from 100°F to 400°F (40°C to 200°C).
- Displays easy-to-read indicators for 7 temperature stages.
- Oversized face with large numerals in 20° increments.
- Stay-cool, easy-grip handle.
- Use the adjustable clip to attach thermometer to side of pot.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not let thermometer tip touch bottom of pan.
- Do not wipe or handle thermometer while it is hot.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.