Williams Sonoma Brunch Gift Crate
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A "small but mighty" women-owned business established in 2014, Parcel of Portland has gained an ardent following for its meticulously curated gift collections, all sourced from the Pacific Northwest. This decadent array of artisanal treats and soothing sundries contains everything you need to host an impromptu brunch with friends or family. Arranged in our keepsake signature wooden crate, it’s the perfect gift to turn any weekend into a special gathering.
- 2 lb. 9 oz. food total.
- Made in USA.
Crate includes (see More Info tab for product details):
- Bee Local West Coast Wildflower Honey (8.62 oz.)
- American Spoon Buckwheat Pancake Mix (1 lb.)
- Worthy Granola, Original Love (8 oz.)
- Smith Tea White Petal Tea (1 oz.)
- Girl Meets Dirt Rhubarb Lavender Spoon Preserves (7.75 oz.)
- Blue-striped Towel (18” x 28”)
- Pinewood honey dipper
- Dimensions & More Info
- Bee Local West Coast Wildflower Honey: Raw and unfiltered, this bright-flavored honey is sustainably produced by trusted American beekeepers.
- American Spoon Buckwheat Pancake Mix: Delightfully hearty and satisfying, this pancake mix is a favorite for its delicious, balanced flavor that goes perfectly with maple syrup and fresh fruit.
- Worthy Granola, Original Love: Handmade nutrient-rich granola features only real food ingredients and no sugar.
- Smith Tea White Petal Tea: An inspiring blend of white full leaf tea, natural flowers and flavors that brightens mornings as well as afternoon teatimes.
- Girl Meets Dirt Rhubarb Lavender Spoon Preserves: Deep red Valentine rhubarb combines with English culinary lavender in this perfectly balanced, tart and sweet preserve.
- Blue-striped tea towel: 100% cotton; made in India.
- Pine wood honey dipper
- Honey: Honey.
- Buckwheat Pancake Mix: Unbleached wheat flour, buckwheat flour, aluminum-free baking powder (calcium phosphate, baking soda, corn starch), salt.
- Granola: Thick-cut rolled oats, almonds, raisins, coconut flakes, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, pure maple syrup, extra-virgin olive oil, unsulfured blackstrap molasses, flax seed, coconut sugar, apple cider vinegar, unrefined pink mineral salt.
- Tea: White full leaf tea from China, Chinese Osmanthus flower, Egyptian chamomile petals, natural flavors.
- Rhubarb Lavender Preserves: Rhubarb, organic cane sugar, organic lemon juice, lavender.
Please allow 2-8 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.