Williams Sonoma Breakfast Bible Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
More than 100 breakfast classics get a modern update with contemporary ingredients, international flavors and fresh ideas – from simple variations on our favorite eggs, griddle cakes and pastries to topping ideas for doughnuts, bagels, fruit tarts and whole grain toasts. Breakfast bowls, green smoothies and protein bars put a focus on nutrition while noodles from Asia, grains from North Africa and south-of-the-border eggs bring in international flavors. Learn simple tips and techniques on breakfast classics, plus enjoy stunning photography that provides ideas on serving breakfast with style and ease.
- Over 130 recipes covering every part of the morning meal, from eggs and bacon to fruits and grains, breads and pastries, healthful bowls, griddle cakes, morning beverages and more.
- Stunning color photography throughout provides inspiration on serving with style.
- Among the health-focused recipes are fruit-topped acai and protein smoothie bowls, nutrient-rich quinoa and chia seeds, power bars and protein shakes.
- International flavors come from North African shakshuka and Mexican huevos rancheros, plus satisfying breakfast sandwiches from France, Cuba and Vietnam.
- Additional options are Chia Pudding with Kiwi, Blackberries, Apples & Pomegranate; Perfect Eggs; Spicy All-Veggie Hash; Bacon, Leek & Gruyére Quiche; Peach & Almond Dutch Baby; French Toast Stuffed with Cream Cheese & Strawberry Jam; and Raised Doughnuts.
- Hardcover, 128 pages.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.