Williams Sonoma Bread Board with Handle, Walnut
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, our boards also provide stability during use and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. This durable Williams Sonoma bread board is extremely versatile, offering an ample surface for slicing large loaves, for everyday cutting tasks and for serving bread and cheese.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested walnut.
- Hand sanded and finished.
- Rounded handle for convenient serving and storage, with a hole for hanging.
- Finished with food-safe teak oil.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 7 1/2" x 3/4" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 3 out of 5 by RaHinton from Very strong smell I bought this online and it had such a strong intense smell of oil to it that I returned it. It is absolutely gorgeous and well made, but still smelled very strong after removing it from the bag and airing it out. I couldn't imagine serving food on it any time soon, which is a pity because I wanted it for a pre-holiday party next week. I wish the finishing oil used was unscented. I will try to find this instore somewhere, and hopefully it will already have aired out a bit.Date published: 2016-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Vron from Superb Presentation I purchased this Bread Board because of it's wider platform for the larger loaves of bread bought at national chain of bread and soup stores... It did not disappoint, it looks absolutely amazing on my island, the quality of it is second to none. My wife appreciates it because it is easy to handle compared to some of my larger cutting boards. This is a perfect presentation for slicing loaves of bread without "intruding" on kitchen space.Date published: 2016-05-29