Williams Sonoma Braising Sauce Gift Set
- Premier Deal
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our long-simmered braising sauces bring a bounty of flavor to beef, pork and chicken dishes, minimizing prep time while adding delicious character. Crafted in small batches with all-natural ingredients that include full-bodied wines, fresh vegetables and gourmet spices, the sauces offer delicious depth and complexity of flavor. Combine with meat or poultry in a slow cookers or Dutch ovens. Our special set of four braising sauces includes Black Truffle Short Rib, French Red Wine and Leek, and Irish Stout.
- Black Truffle Short Rib: Add luxurious character to classic homemade short ribs with a combination of earthy black truffles, red Burgundy wine, sweet caramelized onions, savory garlic and aromatic herbs.
- French Red Wine and Leak: Classic French ingredients and seasonings impart a complex and satisfying flavor. This simmering sauce utilizes Burgundy wine and tomatoes alongside strong savory onion, garlic and aromatic herbs.
- Irish Stout: Classic, hearty and bold, this sauce features strong stout beer in the foreground that’s complemented by onion garlic and veal stock, for a rich savory flavor that lasts.
- Set of three, one of each flavor
- 11.5 to 12 oz. each.
- Made in USA with American and imported ingredients.
- Black Truffle Short Rib: Water, burgundy wine (wine, salt), tomato paste, cane sugar, onion, balsamic vinegar, sherry wine, carrots (carrots, water, calcium chloride), garlic, natural flavor, veal demi-glace (veal stock [veal bones, water], roux [made of wheat flour, veal fat], modified food starch, mirepoix stock [made of carrot, celery, onion stocks], mushroom stock, sautéed carrot stock [carrot stock, sunflower oil], tomato paste, salt), caramel color, celery, canola oil, modified food starch, caramelized onion concentrate (onion juice concentrate, sugar, sunflower oil), salt, garlic powder, onion powder, truffle oil, black truffles.
- French Red Wine and Leak: Water, burgundy wine, diced tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato puree, citric acid, calcium chloride), onion, tomato paste, leeks, modified food starch, red wine vinegar, veal demi-glace (veal stock,[veal bones, water] roux [made of wheat flour, veal fat], modified food starch mirepoix stock [made of carrot, celery and onion stock], mushroom stock, sautéed carrot stock, tomato paste, salt), garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, cane sugar, salt, herbs de Provence (rosemary, oregano, tarragon, parsley, marjoram), spices, yeast extract.
- Irish Stout: Water, onion, stout beer (water, barley, hops, yeast), tomato paste, carrots, molasses, salt, garlic, modified food starch, veal demi-glace (veal stock [bones, water] roux [wheat flour, veal fat], mirepoix stock [made of carrot, celery, onion stocks], mushroom stock, sautéed carrot stock, tomato paste, salt), onion powder, natural flavor, garlic powder, spices, thyme, yeast extract.
- Contains wheat/gluten. Contains sulfites. These products are prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with fish, sesame, eggs, milk, peanuts, soy, mustard.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.