Williams Sonoma Black Truffle Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Black truffles are among the most celebrated ingredients in the world, adored for their captivating aroma and luxuriously earthy flavor. A brilliant gift for the truffle lover on your list, our set delivers the quintessential truffle experience – fresh black truffles, truffle salt, truffle butter, truffle oil and a truffle shaver. Packaged in our signature, reusable wooden crate, the delicacies are imported from Tartufi de Fassia, a family-owned estate in Italy. The set includes:
Small Black Truffles: Truffles harvested in fall and winter from the Périgord region of France and characterized by a chocolatey flavor with notes of bourbon.
Truffle Butter: A fragrant golden spread of black summer truffle pieces blended with dairy butter churned from the rich milk of grass-fed cows.
Truffle Salt: Coarse gray salt hand harvested from the Guérande salt pan of France's Atlantic coast and blended with bits of Italian black summer truffles.
Organic White Truffle Olive Oil: 100% Umbrian organic extra-virgin olive oil, cold-pressed, with a slightly peppery foundation and notes of garlic from the white truffle extract.
Truffle Shaver: This classic tool has an adjustable stainless-steel blade for slicing fresh white or black truffles into whisper-thin, aromatic curls and a sturdy rosewood handle.
- Set includes 1 oz. fresh black truffles, 4.23 oz. truffle butter, 3.52 oz. truffle salt, 3.3 fl. oz. white truffle olive oil and truffle shaver.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Italy and France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small Black Truffles: Approx. 2 truffles (1 oz. total).
- Truffle Butter: 4.23 oz.
- Truffle Salt: 3.52 oz.
- Truffle Olive Oil: 3.3 fl. oz.
- Shaver: 7 1/2" long.
- Crate: 10 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 4 1/2" high.
- Made in Italy and France.
- Use & Care
- The fresh truffles and truffle butter ship chilled with ice packs and include instructions for storage.
- Fresh Truffles: Upon receipt, wrap the fresh truffles in a paper towel or tissue paper, place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator, where they will keep for up to 10 days. The paper towel or tissue paper should be changed daily. The truffles also can be frozen for up to 6 months.
- Truffle Butter: Place container in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to one year.
- Truffle Olive Oil and Truffle Salt: Store at ambient temperature for up to two years, unopened, and up to one year after opening.
- Truffles: 100% black truffles (Tuber melanosporum).
- Truffle Butter: Butter, black summer truffles (Tuber aestivum vittae) 1%, salt, flavoring.
- Truffle Salt: Gray sea salt, dried black summer truffles (Tuber aestivum vittae), flavoring.
- Truffle Olive Oil: Organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic white truffle aroma.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.