Williams Sonoma Best of Beehive Cheese Hamper
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Delight your favorite cheese lovers with a premium selection of signature cheese from the Utah-based Beehive Creamery – a family-owned-and-operated creamery where every cheese is handcrafted in small batches using local milk from a fourth-generation family dairy. This sampler includes five of the best-selling varieties, along with cheese curds, crackers, salami and a tart fruit spread.
- Approx. 3 lb. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
Best of Beehive Cheese Hamper includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 6 oz. Barely Buzzed Cheese
- 6 oz. Big John's Cajun Cheese
- 6 oz. Seahive Cheese
- 6 oz. Fully Loaded Cheese
- 6 oz. Apple Walnut Smoked Cheese
- 4 oz. Cheese Curds
- 5 oz. Rustic Bakery Crackers
- 4 oz. Armour Spread
- 5.5 oz. Creminelli Salami
- Dimensions & More Info
- Barely Buzzed Cheese: Unique espresso and lavender hand-rubbed cheese made from the milk of Jersey cows. (6 oz.)
- Big John's Cajun Cheese: Hard cheese hand rubbed with Cajun spice. Made from the milk of local Jersey cows. (6 oz.)
- Seahive Cheese: Made from the milk of Jersey cows, hand rubbed with local honey and Redmond Real Salt. (6 oz.)
- Fully Loaded Cheese: Irish-style cow's milk cheese fortified with rye whiskey. (6 oz.)
- Apple Walnut Smoked Cheese: Semi-firm cheese smoked with apple and walnut wood to impart savory, meaty flavor. (6 oz.)
- Curds: Enjoy these fresh, chewy cheese curds as snacks or deep fried with a savory sauce. (4 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Crackers: Crisp crackers made with tart cherry, cacao nib and almonds. (5 oz.)
- Armour Spread: Tart, sweet spread made with fresh tree-ripened Italian plums. (4 oz.)
- Creminelli Salami: Mild, hard salami with a hint of garlic. (5.5 oz.)
- Use & Care
- Upon receiving, place cheese, curd and salami in the refrigerator. The cheese and curds are best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. The cheese and curds will keep for up to 4 months unopened in the refrigerator. The salami will keep up to 6 months in the refrigerator.
- Store the crackers and spread at room temperature.
- To experience each cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approx. 1 hour prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Barely Buzzed Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, coffee, canola oil, lavender, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Big John's Cajun Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, cayenne pepper, spices, canola oil, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Seahive Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, honey, Redmond Real Salt, salt, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Fully Loaded Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, rye whiskey, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Apple Walnut Smoked Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet. Smoke source: Apple wood, walnut wood, apples.
- Curd: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Rustic Bakery Crackers: Unbleached enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme) cane sugar, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cacao nibs, dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar, sunflower oil), sesame seeds, buttermilk, baking powder, dried cherries (cherries, cane sugar, sunflower oil), canola oil, sea salt.
- Armour Spread: Fresh tree-ripened Italian plums, organic cane sugar, organic lemon juice.
- Creminelli Salami: Pork, sea salt, natural flavors (celery powder), organic spices, sugar.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.