Williams Sonoma Basic Blade Guards, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
If you prefer to store your cutlery in a kitchen drawer, you can count on our signature knife sheaths to keep blades in top condition – and protect your hands from sharp edges. An ideal solution for knives not stored in a block, these guards are also perfect for transporting knives to parties, picnics or vacation homes. Our set includes four convenient sizes.
- Set of four includes 4 1/2" paring, 6 1/2" utility, 8 1/2" chef's and 9 1/2" slicer knife guards.
- Keeps your knife blades safe during storage or transport.
- Protects hands from cuts when reaching into drawers.
- Made of durable, high quality PVC plastic that won't dull knife edges.
- Angled entry notch on each makes it easy to slide knife in and out of the blade guard.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" Paring Guard: 4 3/4" long; fits paring, utility or garnishing knives with blades up to 4 1/2" long.
- 6 1/2" Utility Guard: 6 3/4" long; fits utility or slim-blade knives with blades up to 6 1/2" long.
- 8 1/2" Chef's Guard: 8 3/4" long; fits chef's, santoku or wide-blade knives with blades up to up to 8 1/2" long.
- 9 1/2" Slicer Guard: 9 3/4" long; fits slicing, bread or slim-blade knives with blades up to 9 1/2" long.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Do not apply force when sliding blade guard onto the knife.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by YumYummy from I only received 3 These knife guards are okay. Not great, but they do work. Kind of awkward getting very sharp knives inserted as the guard is plastic and open down one side. I am always fearful that my very sharp knives will slice my finger as I am trying to insert into the guard. I ended up putting my fav knives in my knife block and my "less favorite" were removed from the block and put in the guards. Also, I only received 3 of the guards instead of the 4 advertised.Date published: 2016-05-27