Williams Sonoma Assorted Nut Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Treat someone to a bounty of premium dried fruit and nuts from The Naked Nut Growers of California. Run by a farming family since 1860, the company is now pioneering the use of solar energy and healthy soil while protecting honey bee habitat. Nestled in a reusable wooden crate is a fresh seasonal crop of sweet and salty, crisp and crunchy nibbles, including praline pecans, raw almonds, sea salt and black pepper cashews, roasted pumpkin seeds and roasted peanuts. It's a perfect assortment for gift giving, entertaining or sharing with workmates.
- Includes Roasted Salted Pistachios, Raw Almonds, Sea Salt & Black Pepper Cashews, Praline Pecans, Praline Mixed Nuts, Natural Pecan Halves, Natural Walnuts, Raw Brazil Nuts, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds and Roasted Peanuts.
- 4 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Because the items in this collection are grown and crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove nuts from the shipping container and store in either a cool, dry place or the refrigerator or freezer. The nuts keep for up to 1 week at room temperature, 3 weeks in the refrigerator and 6 weeks in the freezer. After opening, store each item in separate airtight containers for up to 1 day at room temperature, 10 days in the refrigerator and 30 days in the freezer.
- Roasted Salted Pistachios: Pistachios, salt.
- Raw Almonds: Almonds.
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper Cashews: Cashews, vegetable oil (canola and/or soybean), sea salt, black pepper.
- Praline Pecans: Sugar, pecans, natural flavors, salt, butter, soy lecithin.
- Praline Mixed Nuts: Sugar, peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, coconut, butter (cream [milk], annatto color added seasonally) salt.
- Natural Pecan Halves: Pecans.
- Natural Walnuts: Walnuts.
- Raw Brazil Nuts: Brazil nuts.
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds, vegetable oil (may contain peanut, sunflower and/or soybean oil).
- Roasted Salted Peanuts: Peanuts, soybean/canola oil, salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tasha9 from Really nice gift I got this for my husband for Christmas, he is really picky and loves nuts and natural food. The shipping was perfect and fast the crate it comes in is really cute, but a lot smaller than I thought. The reason for the four stars and not five is that it is small and I expected it to be more the fact that it comes in a crate you imagine it to be a lot but it’s not. Also the crate it came in was broken on one side, it’s nothing glue can’t fix but the product is very nice I just think it should be bigger, more nuts and a bigger crate.Date published: 2018-12-07