Williams Sonoma Assorted Nut Gift Crate
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Treat someone to a bounty of premium dried fruit and nuts from The Naked Nut Growers of California. Run by a farming family since 1860, the company is now pioneering the use of solar energy and healthy soil while protecting honey bee habitat. Nestled in a reusable wooden crate is a fresh seasonal crop of sweet and salty, crisp and crunchy nibbles, including praline pecans, raw almonds, sea salt and black pepper cashews, roasted pumpkin seeds and roasted peanuts. It's a perfect assortment for gift giving, entertaining or sharing with workmates.
- Includes Roasted Salted Pistachios, Raw Almonds, Sea Salt & Black Pepper Cashews, Praline Pecans, Praline Mixed Nuts, Natural Pecan Halves, Natural Walnuts, Raw Brazil Nuts, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds and Roasted Peanuts.
- 4 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Because the items in this collection are grown and crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove nuts from the shipping container and store in either a cool, dry place or the refrigerator or freezer. The nuts keep for up to 1 week at room temperature, 3 weeks in the refrigerator and 6 weeks in the freezer. After opening, store each item in separate airtight containers for up to 1 day at room temperature, 10 days in the refrigerator and 30 days in the freezer.
- Roasted Salted Pistachios: Pistachios, salt.
- Raw Almonds: Almonds.
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper Cashews: Cashews, vegetable oil (canola and/or soybean), sea salt, black pepper.
- Praline Pecans: Sugar, pecans, natural flavors, salt, butter, soy lecithin.
- Praline Mixed Nuts: Sugar, peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, coconut, butter (cream [milk], annatto color added seasonally) salt.
- Natural Pecan Halves: Pecans.
- Natural Walnuts: Walnuts.
- Raw Brazil Nuts: Brazil nuts.
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds, vegetable oil (may contain peanut, sunflower and/or soybean oil).
- Roasted Salted Peanuts: Peanuts, soybean/canola oil, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tasha9 from Really nice gift I got this for my husband for Christmas, he is really picky and loves nuts and natural food. The shipping was perfect and fast the crate it comes in is really cute, but a lot smaller than I thought. The reason for the four stars and not five is that it is small and I expected it to be more the fact that it comes in a crate you imagine it to be a lot but it’s not. Also the crate it came in was broken on one side, it’s nothing glue can’t fix but the product is very nice I just think it should be bigger, more nuts and a bigger crate.Date published: 2018-12-07