Williams Sonoma End-Grain Cutting Board, Acacia
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make everyday food prep easier and more enjoyable with our handsome acacia cutting board – great for everything from chopping fresh fruits and veggies to slicing crusty artisan loaves. End-grain construction gives the board exceptional strength and durability.
- Expertly crafted of solid acacia wood.
- This sustainable, richly grained, wood is prized for its density and hardness.
- Durable end-grain construction easily withstands everyday use.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 20" x 1 1/2" thick.
- 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by EmilyD from Perfect size and very pretty I was worried this would be too big for my small kitchen with limited counter space but it is perfect and I love it. I did almost return it because the sticker/glue used to attach the wrapping left large dark marks on the front that I could not get off (I even tried goo-gone), but I decided I liked the back (plain, without "Williams Sonoma") better anyway so I just flipped it over and my husband added rubber feet to the bad side (not only will it dry better with feet but it also prevents slipping! Just make sure to level it ;). I've been using it for about two months and have oiled it a few times and you can still see the sticker marks if you look at it from an angle, but it also hasn't been scrubbed much on that side. I'm very glad that I chose this one instead of the slightly smaller but more expensive ones I was considering because the size is perfect and it's gorgeous and after doing some research I've learned that end-grain Acacia is really ideal for cutting boards. When I received it it was slightly more washed-out than the photo but it darkened beautifully after I oiled it. I've had some Acacia wood products that had an overpowering smell or made my food taste like Acacia but that hasn't been a problem. It is also not too heavy or unwieldy to clean, but I do have a very large sink so you might want to measure.Date published: 2017-06-29