Williams Sonoma 6-Burner Gas Grill
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We designed our stainless-steel gas grill with enthusiastic grill masters in mind, packing generous workspace for prep, cooking and serving into an easily portable unit. Stainless-steel grates conduct heat beautifully over 11,000-BTU burners to create a sizzling sear, while a side burner keeps food warm or simmers sauces. A motorized rotisserie generates intense heat for juicy, tender roasted meats.
- Six independently controlled 11,000 BTU burners allow you to cook simultaneously at different heat levels.
- Motorized rotisserie for roasting a whole chicken, turkey or meat.
- Cast-iron side burner [15,000 BTU] is ideal for preparing side dishes or warming basting sauces.
- Stainless-steel cooking grates heat up quickly, are easy to clean and release foods beautifully.
- Built-in bottle opener.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 92 1/4" x 24 1/4" x 46 3/4" high.
- Cooking surface: 41"W x 15 1/2"D.
- 331 lb.
- Easy-to-read temperature gauge on hood.
- Two side shelves provide a convenient workspace.
- Battery-powered ignition for hands-free lighting.
- Two cabinets and two drawers offer ample storage.
- Rolling casters (including two locking) for easy portability in your outdoor space.
- Durable 304 stainless-steel and cast-iron construction.
- ABS and chrome-coated knobs.
- 2-year warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to natural gas line or propane tank.
- Designed for use with liquid propane gas.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces. Do not use steel wool, as it can scratch the surface.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 4 out of 5 by LocalSF from Super Attractive - but hard to keep clean The grill is a good size and works well for our needs. I would say we have used it 20+ times this summer and have gone through 2 propane tanks. It cooks a little hot and I would say that there are better, more precise grills on the market, but for the price it's attractive, it's large and it works for us. We plan on replacing it in 4 years. The knobs are plastic and I wish they used a more quality material. The cover, which is sold seperately, is horrible!! It already needs to be replaced since it ripped and is sun bleached in under a year. I am also a little weary about the 1 year warranty, I wish it were 2 years. The grill for the size and the design was priced well on sale.Date published: 2018-08-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Wine Lover from Powerful Grill This grill has replaced a Weber Genesis model and is very powerful. This is my second summer with it and I'm still getting used to it. Tons of storage and a lot of great features. I wish the side burner was a little less powerful, even on its lowest setting it can burn food quickly if you don't watch closely. Love the rotisserie, overall very pleased with all the features and still costs less than the Weber Summit series I was comparing it to.Date published: 2017-07-18
Can this grill be connected to a natural gas line?Hi Deidre, There are conversions kits available for sale in the marketplace (we do not sell one or offer an option). You would need to work with a qualified professional for installation (usually a plumber, believe it or not).Date published: 2019-05-06
Gas conversion kit. Who manufactures this grill? I have struggled to find a conversion kit. Knowing the manufacturer may help. What are the the current gas orafice size. Michael