Williams Sonoma 4-Burner Gas Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We designed our stainless-steel gas grill with enthusiastic grill masters in mind, packing generous workspace for prep, cooking and serving into an easily portable unit. Stainless-steel grates conduct heat beautifully over 11,000-BTU burners to create a sizzling sear, while a side burner keeps food warm. A rear infrared burner generates intense heat for juicy, tender rotisserie-roasted meats.
- Four independently controlled 11,000-BTU burners allow you to cook simultaneously at different heat levels.
- Motorized rotisserie with rear infrared 12,000-BTU burner for roasting whole chicken, turkey or meat.
- Cast-iron 12,000-BTU side burner for preparing side dishes or warming basting sauces.
- Stainless-steel cooking grates heat up quickly, are easy to clean and release foods beautifully.
- Built-in bottle opener.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 63 1/2" x 25 1/4" x 46 1/2" high.
- Cooking surface: 62" x 17".
- Product weight: 177 lb. 1.6 oz.
- Easy-to-read temperature gauge on hood.
- Two side shelves provide a convenient workspace.
- Battery-powered ignition for hands-free lighting.
- Two-door cabinet provides storage for grilling accessories and keeps propane tank concealed.
- Rolling casters (including two locking) for easy portability in your outdoor space.
- Durable 403 stainless-steel and cast-iron construction.
- ABS and chrome-coated knobs.
- Two-year warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to natural gas line or propane tank.
- Designed for use with liquid propane gas.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Gigimdp from So disappointed I was so excited to purchase this grill, however that’s where the happiness stopped. My main issue is the quality – it’s poor. How to best exemplify this? The rotisserie motor does not line up with the bracket (on 2 grills!) It needs to be propped up with something (ie: rock or small bowl) and the rotisserie burner NEVER worked! The knobs are plastic, doors don’t line up and now that I’ve returned my 2nd grill with the exact same issues. I’m will not go for a 3rd. This simply does not live up to the quality I expect from this brand.Date published: 2018-09-19Rated 2 out of 5 by B J 6 from It's OK Grill is OK but not what I expected from Williams Sonoma. I should have suspected something with it's lower price. It's lighter weight than expected, mostly open in the back and was delivered with one of its casters not aligned properly and missing several screws needed for one of the side shelf. Because of the caster issue, it's difficult to roll in a straight line; with the open back, any rain that falls on it when uncovered, accumulates in the lower cabinet. Lightweight construction also makes any lift on the side shelves problematic. Moisture also fills the thermometer housing making it sometimes difficult to read. It cooks well, except for the side burner, which burns extremely hot and seems to have only one speed. I haven't yet attempted to see if it can be adjusted. Unusable the way it came out of the wrapping. The rotisserie works quite well and is so far the best part of this grill.Date published: 2017-08-29Rated 5 out of 5 by thejerseygirl45 from BEST GRILL EVER love love love this grill. I have made hatch chillis sliders hot dogs sword fish steaks .chickens with the rotisserie works great . good price for everything you get with this grill . side burner works good . I have used a cast iron skillet many times on the side burner for salmon filets works great.i will be using the side burner this winter to brown my roast .best grill everDate published: 2016-09-09Rated 4 out of 5 by AndrewE from Good but not perfect. The grill has some very desireable features. It is good to have a side burner on a smaller grill, as this does. However the location of its gas control almost guarantees that you will ignite it by mistake with the burner cover closed. At a minimum, this will discolor the cover as well as being a safety issue. The individually replacable gas burners are a good idea as well, but I have not yet seen the cost of replacements. The grates are a nice heavy gauge stainless steel that should last for years. Overall, I am quite pleased.Date published: 2016-08-26
Can this grill be converted to natural gas?Hi Jbird, It might be possible to make your own conversion kit but we're not absolutely sure that it can be done for this grill.Date published: 2019-03-20