Williams Sonoma 18" Kettle Charcoal Grill
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our portable kettle grill offers the best of all worlds: compact enough to fit small outdoor spaces, light enough to wheel around, and loaded with helpful features for preparing superb outdoor meals. A unique hinged grate folds upward on either side, so you can rearrange the coals without having to lift off the whole grate.
- Hinged cooking grate folds up on both sides for easy access to hot coals.
- Integrated lid thermometer.
- Top and bottom air vents for temperature and smoke control.
- Large-capacity removable ash catcher simplifies cleanup.
- Two wheels for easy transport.
- Heavy-duty handles (top and side) with heat-resistant grips.
- Bottom storage shelf.
- Enameled steel construction with steel grates.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 21 1/2" x 18 1/2" x 37 1/2" high.
- 17 lb. 9.6 oz.
- Cooking area: approx. 250 sq. in.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- We recommend using charcoal briquettes or lump charcoal.
- Do not use gasoline, alcohol or other flammable liquids to light charcoal. Use only charcoal lighter fluid following the manufacturer's instructions.
- The vents and vent controls and the metal surfaces around them will become very hot during use. Use grill mitts or hot pads to adjust vents when grill is in use.
- For outdoor use only.
- Never use water to extinguish charcoal.
- Do not remove ashes until all charcoal is completely burned or extinguished.
- Close lid and both vents to allow charcoal to slowly cool.
- Once charcoal is cool, slide out ash collector and dispose into a metal container.
- Clean grill after each use with warm soapy water.
- Do not use abrasive or flammable cleaners, as it may damage parts of this product and may start a fire.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Thadp from Disappointing to say the least Received the grill as a Fathers Day gift, I was excited as I had seen it in the catalog and thought the size was great for the intended use. The grill is cheaply built and the instructions are not clear, it is possible to use the pictures to figure it out but not what I expected from Williams Sonoma. I expect it will function but do not expect it to have a long life as the hardware and metal are of low quality. I'd send it back but don't want the hassle of disassembling and returning it.Date published: 2019-06-18Rated 3 out of 5 by mamacancook from Too Many Design Flaws!!! I wanted something smaller than our 22" Weber since I only grill for two. This is made by Cuisinart so I had high hopes. NO!! The vent on top DOES NOT CLOSE so The leftover coals burn down to ash! The dome is curved and the vent flat. Bad engineering! No amount of fine tuning would fix this. BACK IT GOES!!!Date published: 2019-06-12Rated 3 out of 5 by mikecz from Beware grills with one handle!!! Like the bottom of the line Weber this seems to compete with, this grill has only ONE handle on the kettle itself. I'm here to tell you this means its impractical if not impossible to move this thing WITH A FIRE IN IT on any but the smoothest surfaces. A few hundred yards carry over rough grass or beach sand is not gonna happen, except for the most determined users. Seriously consider what I'm saying here because I've been there, done that!Date published: 2019-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by richard from Great grill ! Just the grill I have been looking for. I only use charcoal, so this grill is perfect. I have an Egg grill and a high end stainless grill. But I needed a grill like a Weber 18" but with a thermometer and better clean-out for simple grilling for my wife and me. The Williams Sonoma 18" is perfect. The assembly instructions were not clear, but with my above average assembly skills I got the grill assembled.Date published: 2019-05-26