Williams Sonoma Digital Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Take the guesswork out of everything from making sweet confections to frying chicken. Our digital thermometer is designed to precisely measure heated sugar and cooking oils, so you're certain to have reached the ideal temperature for candymaking or deep-frying.
- Measures temperatures from -40°F to 450°F (40°C to 230°C).
- Presets for 11 different candy and deep-fry temperatures.
- Beeps and flashes when preset temperature is approaching and then reached.
- Split LCD screen shows current and target temperatures at the same time.
- Head tilts for fast, easy reading from any angle or height.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Silicone-coated clip attaches to pot and will not scratch nonstick cookware.
- Silicone grips make it easy to remove from hot pan or deep fryer.
- Stainless-steel case.
- Auto shutoff conserves battery.
- Runs on one lithium battery (included).
- 10 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" thick.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (Carbon-Zinc), or rechargeable (Nickel-Cadmium) batteries.
- Do not let thermometer tip touch bottom of pan. Do not completely immerse thermometer in water.
- Do not wipe or handle thermometer while it is hot.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Grease or other hard-to-remove soil can be removed with a scouring pad.
- Do not clean with abrasive or corrosive materials. This may scratch the plastic parts and corrode the electronic circuits.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.