Wild Olive Garland
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
An artful assemblage of wild branches and leaves, our tonal garland makes a graceful statement on a table, mantle or around a door. Olive branches and leaves—traditional floral symbols of peace—are intermingled with curly willow branches, fragrant eucalyptus and fir leaves to create this all-natural design. The herbicide-free botanicals are grown on the West Coast and are harvested and assembled into garlands by hand.
- Botanicals include olive branches and leaves, fir leaves, eucalyptus leaves and curly willow branches.
- Botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Some materials may be substituted due to seasonality of plants.
- For decorative use only.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Approx. 6' long, 5" thick overall.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the garland and gently remove it from the box. The fresh and dried natural materials used in the garland are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly. If you choose display hang your garland outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our garland is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung. To clean your garland, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store the garland, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.