Willie Bird Whole Roasted Turkey
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Just before the holidays, people wait in line for hours to buy all-natural turkeys at the Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California. These legendary birds are among the world's best: extraordinarily juicy, succulent and flavorful. They’re raised on a tasty natural diet and allowed to roam freely on the golden, oak-shaded hills. Now you can order the coveted turkeys to arrive already roasted to perfection – a huge timesaver for busy holiday cooks! All you need to do is season to taste and reheat for a turkey with crisp, golden-brown skin and perfectly moist, tender meat.
- Fully roasted turkey is approx. 11–13 lb. (10–12 servings).
- Shipped chilled.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery (see Shipping tab for details).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Your turkey is shipped fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled. Refrigerate or freeze the turkey, still in the vacuum-sealed bag, immediately upon receipt; it keeps 4–6 weeks refrigerated and up to 9 months frozen. Remove the turkey from the refrigerator 1 hour before roasting and remove it from the bag. Do not leave the turkey at room temperature longer than 1 hour.
- Season bird to taste. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place turkey in a roaster uncovered and heat for 1 1/2 hours. After 1 1/2 hours, cover turkey with foil and increase oven temperature to 350°F. Roast for an additional 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 110°F.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped from the supplier and is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; begins shipping November 20 and will arrive by November 27.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 9:00PM PT, Sunday, December 15; begins shipping December 17 and will arrive by December 24.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Willie Bird Turkeys
The Benedetti family started raising turkeys in Northern California’s Sonoma County back in 1948. In 1963, Willie Benedetti developed the formula for the now-famous Willie Bird Turkey, which the family raises in the rolling, oak-studded hills just east of Santa Rosa. The birds roam freely around the grassy acreage, tended and nurtured by Willie, his brother Riley and their cousin Rocky Koch. The best we’ve tasted, Willie-Bird free-range turkeys are raised with care, fed only the best natural grains and vegetable proteins, and never treated with hormones or antibiotics.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Classic Turkey Gravy Base
Williams Sonoma Apple-Orange Cranberry Relish
Williams Sonoma Focaccia Stuffing Mix
Rated 1 out of 5 by Michael from Ruined Thanksgiving I ordered a Willie Bird Turkey from Williams Sonoma. Today I unwrapped it to discover that they had shipped a SMOKED turkey. Neither I nor my wife will eat smoked turkey. I did NOT order this. I am so very disappointed. Now I must dispose of this smoked turkey and rush to the store to buy a fresh turkey. This was so upsetting and disappointing.Date published: 2019-12-01Rated 1 out of 5 by lexi from Tasted like Ham :( Tasted and smelled like Ham and it was dry and tough. I was excited to try this but was extremely disappointed. Ruined Thanksgiving :(Date published: 2018-11-27Rated 5 out of 5 by kris303 from Delicious and easy! This was our first time buying a pre-roasted turkey. It was awesome!! I did nothing to the bird - just threw it in the oven and 2 hours later, we had a delicious moist and juicy bird perfectly cooked in both the white and dark meat. This is my new tradition and go-to turkey, as long as they keep offering them!Date published: 2017-11-24