Williams Sonoma Whats for Dinner: School Night
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Looking for a surefire way to liven up your weeknight dinners while keeping them quick and easy to prepare? In our complete guide to school night meals, you'll find the answers to turning hectic suppers into fun, relaxed gatherings that the whole family (including the cook) will enjoy.
- Discover more than 50 healthy, delicious recipes guaranteed to delight even the pickiest eaters.
- Savor a variety of cook-pleasing "serve-yourself "menus, including Kabob Night and The No-Salad Salad Bar.
- Make Meatless Monday better than ever with satisfying dishes like sesame soba noodles with tofu and sugar snap peas.
- Have breakfast for dinner with specialties like ham and cheese buckwheat waffle sandwiches.
- Chapters on one-pan dinners and make-ahead meals help you enjoy more time with your family.
- On nights when you can’t plan ahead, turn to The Short List, featuring recipes that call for no more than a handful of ingredients.
- For time-savvy sweet endings, opt for favorites like Homemade Chocolate Pudding with Strawberry Dippers or Apple Filo Tart.
- Hardcover, 128 pages.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.