Williams Sonoma Whats for Dinner: School Night
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Looking for a surefire way to liven up your weeknight dinners while keeping them quick and easy to prepare? In our complete guide to school night meals, you'll find the answers to turning hectic suppers into fun, relaxed gatherings that the whole family (including the cook) will enjoy.
- Discover more than 50 healthy, delicious recipes guaranteed to delight even the pickiest eaters.
- Savor a variety of cook-pleasing "serve-yourself "menus, including Kabob Night and The No-Salad Salad Bar.
- Make Meatless Monday better than ever with satisfying dishes like sesame soba noodles with tofu and sugar snap peas.
- Have breakfast for dinner with specialties like ham and cheese buckwheat waffle sandwiches.
- Chapters on one-pan dinners and make-ahead meals help you enjoy more time with your family.
- On nights when you can’t plan ahead, turn to The Short List, featuring recipes that call for no more than a handful of ingredients.
- For time-savvy sweet endings, opt for favorites like Homemade Chocolate Pudding with Strawberry Dippers or Apple Filo Tart.
- Hardcover, 128 pages.
Next Day Delivery