Weston Pro Series Dehydrator
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This Weston dehydrator makes it easy to create delicious, healthy snacks using the freshest ingredients. Make fruit roll-ups or meat jerky with no preservatives, and create dried herbs or tomatoes for flavorful sauces and toppings. With 12 trays and generous drying space in the LED-lighted cabinet, this commercial-style dehydrator accommodates large batches so you can stock up on snacks and ingredients.
- Makes wholesome snacks such as fruit leather, fruit chips, kale chips and jerky.
- Dries meat, herbs, fruits, vegetables and flowers.
- 1600-watt heating element.
- 12-hour digital timer shuts off automatically based on selection.
- Digital temperature control up to 160˚F.
- LED-lighted cabinet and glass door permit easy monitoring without heat escaping.
- Built-in drain reservoir collects excess liquids such as jerky marinades.
- Commercial-style steel alloy cabinet body.
- Fully insulated housing.
- Includes 12 nonstick metal racks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 28" x 23 3/4" x 26" high.
- Nonstick racks (12): 21 1/2" by 16".
- Up to 28 sq. ft. of drying space.
- 71 lb. 6 oz.
- Model #28-0301-W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Allow dehydrator to cool completely before cleaning.
- Clean dehydrator after each use. Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Racks are not dishwasher safe.
- Do not immerse dehydrator in water.
- Do not spray dehydrator with water.
- Do not let water drip into diffuser.
- Do not allow grease to build up inside dehydrator, especially on diffuser. Component damage or fire may result.
- Wash racks by hand with a soft brush in warm soapy water. Rinse and towel dry. Make sure racks are completely dry before returning them to dehydrator.
- Wipe cabinet interior and clean rack supports with a moderately damp cloth and soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive cleansers. Wipe off any residue if soap is used. Do not let water drip into diffuser. Electric shock or unit damage may result. If necessary, cover diffuser with a dry towel while cleaning cabinet interior and rack supports.
- Wipe cabinet exterior with a moderately damp cloth and soap if necessary. Wipe off any residue if soap is used. Do not use abrasive cleansers.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.