Weston French Fry Cutter & Blades
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy crisp, golden restaurant-style French fries, right in your own kitchen – it's easy when you're equipped with Weston's commercial-quality cutter. Great for making traditional or oven-baked fries, this heavy-duty cutter couldn't be simpler to use. Just place a potato in the press, then push down the handle to instantly create lots of uniform slices at once. Customize thickness by choosing from different blades (sold separately).
- Durable, heavy-gauge cast-iron tool is great for use on any flat surface – four suction cups hold it securely in place.
- The razor-sharp blade quickly slices potatoes into neat, uniform 3/8"-thick matchstick pieces. Additional blades available separately: choose 1/2" or 1/4" blade.
- You can also mount the cutter vertically on your wall, using the included mounting hardware.
- A sturdy food pusher keeps your hands safely away from the blade.
- Works with regular or sweet potatoes, peeled or unpeeled.
- 10" x 21" x 9 1/2" high; 13 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use the utmost care when handling the cutting plates and blades, which are extremely sharp. For maximum safety, we recommend wearing cut-resistant safety gloves.
- Clean with hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery
French Fry Cutter
Rated 4 out of 5 by FourKiddos from Microwave Your Sweet Potatoes! I went to use this for the first time the other day to make sweet potatoes, and I was so disappointed. I could not get them to budge, and neither could my husband. I ended up cutting them by hand. I was so frustrated. I told my brother about it, and he suggested that I should have microwaved the sweet potatoes for a few minutes before cutting them. I just tried that, and it worked like a charm! I wish I would have thought of that the other day when I needed them for a party!!! I had to come back and write a review so that others would know what helped me!Date published: 2017-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by CanuckRick from Love this FF Cutter I've had the cutter for more than a year and use it at least weekly. Sweet potatoes, which I am not fond of anyway, are somewhat problematic - too firm, but all other vegetables like Russet potatoes (best FF) cut like a charm. I can clean the unit - take the blades off; remove and clean the support tray; clean the pusher plate and re-assemble in less than 1 minute. That's it. I have also purchased additional blades for "other cuts" IMO it is a high quality, low maintenance product that I highly recommend.Date published: 2014-07-27Rated 1 out of 5 by deb929 from Not for sweet potatoes I bought the French Fry Cutter primarily for sweet potatoes. We used this with the suction cups on a counter, not mounted to a wall. That may make a little difference if you could mount on a wall to use more leverage. The first attempt with the whole potato my husband could not get the cutter to budge. After picking potato out of the cutter bit by bit we quartered the sweet potato. My husband used most of his strength to pull the lever. After cleaning up that mess we tried a russet potato, it was a easier. To clean you have to take 3 wing nuts off the blade to remove it AND unscrew the push plate with a screwdriver. Too much work! I am returning this product. There is a youtube video (Dr. Nappi Video, Weston Sweet Potato Fry Cutter Review Fiasco) demonstrating a girl sitting on top of a counter pushing the lever if you want a laugh and warning not to buy for sweet potatoes!Date published: 2014-02-02