Weston Electric Grinder #8
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Make freshly ground meat for the most delicious burgers, meatballs, sausages and sauces. This Weston meat grinder offers professional performance in a compact size well-suited to the home kitchen. Three different grinding plates let you prepare fine, medium or coarse ground meat, just the way you like it.
- Powerful 575-watt motor grinds 2–3 lb. meat per minute.
- Forward and reverse functionality with metal auger drive.
- Three stainless-steel grinding plates create fine (3mm), medium (4.5 mm) or coarse (8mm) meat.
- Large grinding tray.
- Includes sausage stuffing kit with funnel and spacer.
- Stainless-steel grinding knife.
- Accessories store conveniently inside stomper.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 13 1/2" high.
- 10 lb. 13 oz.
- Model #33-1201-W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Before cleaning, assembling or disassembling, make sure appliance is turned off and plug is removed from power source.
- Unscrew ring nut and remove all parts from grinder head.
- To remove grinder head, press head release button and turn grinder head clockwise.
- Wash all parts that come in contact with food in hot soapy water. Rinse with clear water. Dry immediately.
- Grinder parts are not dishwasher safe. Do not use bleach.
- Fully lubricate grinder head, grinding plates and knife with food-grade silicone spray before and after each use.
- Clean main body with a soft damp towel. Dry immediately.
- Do not immerse main body of grinder in water or other liquid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.