Weston Electric Grinder #12
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Burgers, sausages, meatballs and chili taste fresher and more flavorful when you grind the meat yourself. This heavy-duty countertop meat grinder makes quick work of grinding – up to 3 lb. per minute – and comes with a funnel for stuffing fresh sausages.
- Powerful 750-watt motor for quick, smooth meat grinding.
- Grinds 3 lb. meat per minute.
- Two speeds: fast (grinding) and slow (stuffing).
- Pulse reverse mode helps clear jams.
- Two stainless-steel grinding plates for medium (4.5mm) or coarse (8mm) grind.
- Includes stainless-steel grinding knife and sausage stuffing funnel.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" x 15" x 10" high.
- 15 lb.
- Model #33-1301-W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Cam-action head lock.
- Metal gears.
- Cast-aluminum body.
- Use & Care
- Before cleaning, assembling or disassembling, make sure appliance is turned off and plug is removed from power source.
- Unscrew ring nut and remove all parts from grinder head. To remove grinder head, press head release button and turn grinder head clockwise.
- Wash all parts that come in contact with food in hot, soapy water. Rinse with clear water. Dry immediately.
- Fully lubricate grinder head, grinding plates and knife with food-grade silicone spray before and after each use.
- Clean main body with a soft, damp towel. Dry immediately.
- Do not immerse main body of grinder in water or other liquid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.