West Bend 55-Cup Stainless-Steel Coffee Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Perfect for special events, family gatherings or office meetings, this large-capacity coffee maker quickly brews up to 55 cups of coffee and then keeps it at an ideal serving temperature. Made of polished stainless steel, this urn-shaped coffee maker provides lasting service and elegant presentation. The user-friendly design features a fitted twist-off lid that locks into cool-touch handles and a non-drip faucet positioned for serving.
- 2.2-gal. cap. (55 cups) for brewing and serving coffee for a crowd.
- Dual thermostats ensure perfectly brewed coffee and maintain an ideal serving temperature.
- Two-way faucet is specially designed to prevent drips and easily fills a single cup or large carafe.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior with aluminum basket.
- Sleek cover secures into grooves of cool-touch handles.
- Interior water level markings ensure accurate filling of the reservoir.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" x 13 1/2" x 16 3/4" high.
- 10 lb.
- 6' cord.
- 2.20-gal. (55-cup) cap.
- UL- and NSF-listed.
- 1500 watts.
- 120 volts; 12.5 amps.
- Plastic parts are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Clean exterior with damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
- Special cleaning tool provided for scouring the interior heating unit.
- If used daily, clean interior with one quart each of water and white distilled vinegar every two weeks.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.