WellnessMats® Faux Croc
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Imprinted with a subtle faux-crocodile pattern in your choice of colors, this therapeutic mat cradles your feet with a cushioned layer of support. The thick polyurethane design suspends your body weight and reduces stress and fatigue when you're standing in the kitchen or doing household chores.
- Specially engineered polyurethane material creates a thick layer of cushioning with the ultimate in shock absorption and consistent "bounce back" every time.
- WellnessMats® are the anti-fatigue mat of choice in hotels, airports, restaurant kitchens and other commercial environments.
- Promotes better posture, circulation and muscle conditioning.
- Resistant to stains, heat, fading, punctures and cracking and stands up to daily wear and tear.
- Gradually tapered edges reduce trip hazards and always lie flat.
- Nonslip top and nonskid bottom.
- Inherent antimicrobial properties make the mat easy to clean.
- 20-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3' x 2' x 3/4" thick; 8 lb.
- 6' x 2' x 3/4" thick; 16 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with water and soap.
- To store the mat, roll up with top facing out.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mare12 from A Lifesaver! I had to replace an older gel mat and found this online at Williams-Sonoma. I laid it out as soon as it arrived and what a difference! There are entire days that I'm standing, cooking, baking, prepping, etc. and without this wonderful comfort mat my back, legs and feet would be in total agony. Thank you for a wonderful product!Date published: 2017-02-27
Has this style (faux croc) shown any signs of wear? My trellis style has bad worn and dirty looking areas. Cost too much to have to live with these problems. Hi MS gal, No. Our merchant has had the same mat at her desk for almost two years and it hasn't shown any wear.Date published: 2019-11-12