Weck Mold Jar, 9.8 oz, Set of 6
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Weck glass jars have been a mainstay in European kitchens since 1900, when German merchant Johann Weck pioneered the science of water-bath canning. Weck jars are still a reliable favorite of European home cooks for preserving and storing foods. These jars feature a tapered shape that is easy to fill. Rubber-ringed glass lids create an airtight seal that you can check at a glance.
- For preserving foods using boiling-water canning; also useful for storing dry food staples in the pantry.
- Wide-mouth tapered shape makes the jars easy to fill and handsome enough to bring right to the table for serving.
- Each clear glass jar comes with a glass lid with rubber ring and two rustproof stainless- BPA free.
- steel clamps for creating an airtight seal.
- Seal is easy to check at a glance: the pull tab on the rubber ring should face downward.
- Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo.
- Stackable for convenient storage.
- Coordinates with the medium Weck Wood Lid.
- Replacement rubber rings and clamps are available (sold separately).
- Set includes 6 jars, 6 lids, 6 rubber rings and 12 clamps.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9.8-oz. cap.: 3 1/2" high, 3 1/2" opening.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Noname from Great Product I don't do any canning any longer, but I use these all the time for things like homemade pudding and homemade jello. Having lids makes it so convenient to stack them in the frig. They're also really great for leftover potato salad, etc. for lunch or a snack.Date published: 2019-02-22