We Take the Cake Santa Cake
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Invite St. Nick to play a starring role in your holiday festivities. This jolly dessert is handcrafted by the talented elves of Florida's We Take the Cake bakery. As magical as Santa himself, it alternates four luscious layers of red velvet cake with fluffy vanilla cream cheese frosting. To create the towering treat, artisans cover the entire cake with vibrant red-tinted vanilla buttercream icing, then craft the merry face and iconic outfit with fondant detailing.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove cake from bakery box and place in freezer where it will keep for up to 3 months, or defrost in refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, remove plastic from cake while still frozen and place bakery box in refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow cake to come to room temperature, approx. 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in airtight container in refrigerator where it will keep for up to 3 days.
- Red Velvet Cake: All-purpose flour, butter, eggs, sugar, trans-fat-free liquid vegetable shortening, cocoa powder, whole buttermilk, white vinegar, baking powder, salt, red food coloring.
- Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling: Cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, salt.
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting: Butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, red food coloring.
- Red Fondant: Sugar, corn syrup, water, palm oil, gum tragacanth, natural flavors, artificial flavors, cellulose gum, modified cornstarch, potassium sorbate, glycerin, acetic acid, Red #40, Red #3, Yellow #5.
- White Fondant: Sugar, corn syrup, water, palm oil, gum tragacanth (stabilizer), natural flavors, artificial flavors, titanium dioxide (coloring), cellulose gum (thickener), glycerin (humectant), modified cornstarch, potassium sorbate (preservative), acetic acid (preservative).
- Yellow Fondant: Sugar, corn syrup, water, palm oil, gum tragacanth (E413) (stabilizer), natural flavors, artificial flavors, cellulose gum (E466) (thickener), modified cornstarch, potassium sorbate (E202) (preservative), glycerin (E422) (humectant), acetic acid (E260) (preservative), Yellow #5 (E102).
- Black Fondant: Sugar, corn syrup, water, palm oil, gum tragacanth, natural flavors, artificial flavors, cellulose gum, modified cornstarch, potassium sorbate, glycerin, acetic acid, Blue #1, Red #40, Yellow #6, Red #3, Yellow #5.
- Pink Fondant: Sugar, corn syrup, water, palm oil, gum tragacanth, natural flavors, artificial flavors, titanium dioxide, cellulose gum, glycerin, modified cornstarch, potassium sorbate, glycerin, acetic acid, Red #3.
- Ivory Fondant: Sugar, corn syrup, water, palm oil, gum tragacanth, natural flavors, artificial flavors, cellulose gum, glycerin, caramel color, modified cornstarch, potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide, acetic acid.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.