Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Rich and moist, this beautiful dessert sets the standard for classic white layer cake—and it's entirely gluten free! Hand made at a small family-owned cake boutique in Florida, the four-layer cake is blended using Chef Thomas Keller’s signature Cup4Cup gluten-free flour and other premium ingredients for the best texture and flavor. The tender layers have the richness and heft of pound cake, and the entire decadent creation is filled and swathed with ultra-rich buttercream frosting for an over-the-top finish.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 6–8).
- 3 lb.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Cup4Cup gluten free flour, butter, trans fat free vegetable oil, sugar, natural vanilla, whole buttermilk, fresh egg whites, salt, baking powder.
- Frosting: Butter, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake
Gluten-Free Coconut Cake
Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
Rated 5 out of 5 by Florida from So Good! This was the best GF cake! Tasted wonderful. Moist and wonderful icing! Would definitely buy it again. Bought the chocolate GF one too. Not sure which I liked best. They were both wonderful!Date published: 2017-08-21Rated 4 out of 5 by arizonaqueen from Yummy Cake I ordered this lovely cake for Christmas Eve dinner. It arrived promptly, looked like the picture (gorgeous), and tasted divine. Instructions for prep were clear and concise. It looked small before cutting but that's because of the 4 layer height. I got 8-10 slices from it. You might not. The cake was moist and rich. It was a bit heavy on the icing but it was really good icing so that was ok. And it was gluten free, which is a must for me. I will order it again!Date published: 2016-01-15Rated 4 out of 5 by garnet10 from pretty good vanilla cake This is probably one of the best GF vanilla cakes we have tried--the cake is moist and dense and has a good flavor. It's easier to mask gluten free flours with chocolate, so this GF vanilla cake was surprisingly good. DH didn't like the flavor of the frosting, but I thought the cake, for a GF vanilla cake, was pretty good overall. If I purchased a pre-made cake again, I would probably go with the chocolate one.Date published: 2015-12-30