We Take the Cake Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Richly spiced, dense and moist, this gluten-free cake captures the very essence of autumn. Made by hand at a small, family-owned cake boutique, the four layers of this cake contain a sweet pumpkin puree and a tempting blend of aromatic spices, with a buttery cream cheese frosting between the layers. The pumpkin gives this cake a rich, dense texture and unbeatable moistness. Our mix is blended using Chef Thomas Keller’s signature Cup4Cup flour, so you can enjoy all the decadence without the gluten. Grab a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee and cozy up to this decadent treat.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Once defrosted, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Sugar, fresh eggs, gluten-free flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil.
- Cream Cheese Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery