Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With four alternating layers of white vanilla and decadently dark chocolate, this cake offers something for everyone. A small family-owned cake boutique in Florida prepares it from scratch, adding premium Dutch cocoa for deep chocolate flavor. The moist, tender layers have the richness and heft of pound cake. To push the creation over the top, the layers are filled and swathed with ultra-rich chocolate–cream cheese frosting.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 6–8).
- 3 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- White cake: Butter, all-purpose flour, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, sugar, natural vanilla, whole buttermilk, egg whites, baking powder and salt.
- Chocolate cake: All-purpose flour, butter, sugar, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, cocoa powder, fresh eggs, baking soda, whole buttermilk, salt and natural vanilla.
- Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.