- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Rich and coconutty, dense and moist, this is the coconut cake of your dreams. Made by hand at a small family-owned Florida cake boutique, the four layers of this cake have the heft of a pound cake, alternated with ultra-rich coconut custard filling reminiscent of coconut cream pie. The whole thing is then covered in vanilla cream cheese frosting garnished with shredded white coconut for added chew and even deeper coconut flavor. Grab a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee and tuck into this decadent treat.
- 6" diam., 4 3/4" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. To remove the cake from the box, unfold the box so that the front panel lies flat and you can slide the cake out of the box with ease. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Butter, sugar, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, fresh eggs, vanilla, sour cream, natural coconut extract and shredded coconut.
- Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, shredded coconut decoration.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Also in this Collection
Gluten-Free Coconut Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 2 out of 5 by lisaFurnari from Too Sweet The cake tastes good but it is just too sweet. The frosting overpowers the cake. I bought it for Easter and while my guests enjoyed it I noticed that they left a lot of the frosting on their plate. I would not buy it again.Date published: 2019-04-27Rated 5 out of 5 by luli from great taste of coconut I loved this coconut cake. I was concerned that was going to be bad,what a surprise is delicious. I had other cake from this company in florida and was not good. But this one is 100 percent even my daughter that does not like coconut loved this one. I recommend this cake.Date published: 2017-08-20Rated 1 out of 5 by Sexxyleggs from Worse Coconut Cake I brought this cake back in December 2016, It was the worst coconut cake I ever tasted. It looks very appealing but looks can be deceiving. My grandmother used to make coconut cake from scratch it does not even compare. The cake had no flavor, it was dry and crumbly. The icing was very thick and dry, it was not appetizing. I would never recommend this product..Date published: 2017-02-19Rated 5 out of 5 by TraceyG from The best coconut cake I've ever had The cake was moist and delicious. I would order this again.Date published: 2017-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Hermantm from Best Coconut Cake!! I have purchased many coconut cakes but this was by far the best. My guests and family raved about it, even some who did not particularly care for coconut cake. It was delicious, creamy and tasted better than home made. My only gripe is that for the amount of money this cake cost, the cake was rather small, also the shipping costs add to the price. However I will definitely order this again!Date published: 2016-01-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Dmichelle from Mioist coconut cake Not the best coconut cake I have ever had but definitely good. The cake is very moist and the cream cheese icing is really good!Date published: 2015-05-02Rated 1 out of 5 by Schbleep from Terribly disappointed My cake arrived with the box bottom and the bottom layer soaked. The cake looked like yellow cake in the picture, but it is white and tasteless. I am so happy that Williams-Sonoma stands by their customers. Please do note that I have bought other food items and have been pleased.Date published: 2015-04-27Rated 1 out of 5 by Krange from So disappointed This cake arrived in excellent shape and beautifully decorated. I was disappointed to find icing between the layers instead of custard as described. In addition, the cake was dense, dry, and tasteless, I can not recommend it to anyone.Date published: 2015-04-16