Carrot Cake, 6"
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Richly spiced, dense and moist, this is the carrot cake of your dreams. A small family-owned Florida cake boutique prepares the four-layer dessert using freshly grated carrots, sweet crushed pineapple and crunchy walnuts. Between the layers and covering the cake is a buttery cream cheese frosting; a sprinkling of chopped walnuts adds the finishing touch.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: All-purpose flour, light brown sugar, trans-fat-free vegetable shortening, fresh eggs, cinnamon, salt, fresh shredded carrots, crushed pineapple and walnut pieces.
- Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by nancy from carrot cake bought this 4 days ago. This is the tastiest carrot cake ever since my mama (deceased) used to make carrot cake once a month .Seems all the neighbors showed up that day.Date published: 2017-05-20Rated 1 out of 5 by JGo_VB from Such a bad experience and waste of money I bought several pastries from this company, and had the expectation to surprise the Birthday boy with his favorite cake. The cake arrived on time and with a very nice presentation, however completely frozen, after waiting a while with the hope to eat, it was almost impossible to do so, with the amount of frosting going all over the cake and dough tasting like it was made several weeks before. I would not recommend this item, and definitely will not order again.Date published: 2017-03-25Rated 5 out of 5 by assocorder from Excellent Cake I am very hesitant about ordering food online, especially carrot cake, which is kind of not my favorite. I was very surprised that this was the best carrot cake that I have ever had. The cream cheese frosting wasn't overly tangy (more of a butter cream with added cream cheese flavor) and an amazingly moist cake!Date published: 2016-03-29Rated 2 out of 5 by chefluv from Very Disappointed This cake arrived dented. It looked lobsided when I took it out of the box. Not at all worth the money. Frosting was not good either.Date published: 2016-03-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Maryc5 from Wonderful Cake Trust Williams Sonoma to offer a cake so tasty and delicious, it's worth every penny. Purchased one for the holidays and enjoyed it so much, I ordered another for Valentine's Day.Date published: 2016-02-03Rated 1 out of 5 by Tgm14 from Very dissapointed! Very dissapointed with this product. Arrived on a completely dented board and the cake frosting was completely dented. There was also way too mch frosting on the cake and did not taste at all like cream cheese.Date published: 2015-12-05Rated 3 out of 5 by Lakeshore from Carrot cake This cake was moist and tasty but there is way to much frosting. There is so much icing the cake gets lost in it. You leave most of the frosting on the plate.Date published: 2015-11-10Rated 5 out of 5 by hlmccann from Best carrot cake EVER. My family ordered this for Easter. It was unbelievably moist and the most flavorful (but not too sweet) carrot cake we've ever had. Will definitely order again!Date published: 2015-04-07