Happy Birthday Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Rich and moist, this luscious layer cake conceals a fun surprise hidden beneath its surface. Made by hand at a small family-owned Florida cake boutique, the four layers of this cake are peppered throughout with colorful bursts of multicolored sprinkles baked right into the batter. The whole creation is then covered in vanilla buttercream frosting, showered with confetti sprinkles and piped with "Happy Birthday" in blue icing. Candles are included, so it’s an instant party.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 6–8).
- 3 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Candles included.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. If any sprinkles have fallen off in transit, simply press them gently onto the cake when it has slightly defrosted. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: All-purpose flour, butter, trans fat free vegetable shortening, sugar, natural vanilla, whole buttermilk, egg whites, salt, baking powder and multi colored sprinkles.
- Frosting: Butter, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by MsPicky from Really sweet Cake frosting is heavy handed and very sweet. The cake was moist and had a crumb coat but the bottom of each layer had soaked the icing of the preceding layer so it was overly sweet and gummy. I've order the chocolate cake with the pink roses and it was not nearly as sweet even though the ratio of cake to frosting was about even.Date published: 2015-08-16Rated 1 out of 5 by SouthernByChoice from Take A Pass On This Cake came damaged. Very little cake with way too much icing. All in all, I would not consider buying this or any of the cakes.Date published: 2015-08-07Rated 5 out of 5 by gryphongirl from Festive, Delicious Cake I sent this cake to my adult daughter for her birthday. She reported that it was beautiful and delicious. The cake was large enough to share with friends in her office. It is a nice touch that it comes with candles. The only negative was that the dry ice had completely melted by the time it was delivered.Date published: 2014-07-23