WACACO Nanopresso Portable Espresso Machine
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy a fresh cup of espresso wherever you roam with this portable, handheld machine. Nanopresso's patented pumping system reaches up to 18 bars of pressure during extraction to produce a truly exceptional shot. Lightweight and portable, it comes with a built-in cup and is easy to hold and pack, making it an ideal travel companion.
- Patented pumping system lets you to enjoy an authentic espresso any time, anywhere.
- Reaches up to 18 bars of pressure for unparalleled extraction quality.
- Light, packable design.
- Lined and protected by a built-in, detachable cup.
- Easy-clean, low-maintenance design.
- Perfect for travel, camping, or the office.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 6" long.
- 2.7 oz. cap.
- 12 oz.
- 12-Month Limited Warranty.
- Made in China.
- For best results, pair with finely ground coffee that is tamped hard.
- Components easily separate for deep cleaning as needed.
- Use & Care
- Do not put Nanopresso on a gas or electric hot plate, in an oven, microwave or dishwasher.
- Never heat up the water directly in the water tank. Water must be heated by an external heating source (like a kettle) prior to being poured into the water tank.
- Never consume liquid directly from the Nanopresso, as contents may be hot.
- Clean the rim near the orange seal with the included brush. This will get rid of any loose espresso grinds that could prevent the nozzle from sealing perfectly with filter basket and body. This is important, as creating a vacuum seal is necessary in order to create the right amount of pressure for a great extraction.
- Once or twice a year, we suggest cleaning the metal mesh. Use an Allen wrench to unscrew the three screws, then run the metal filter under running water for a few seconds.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
WACACO Nanopresso NS Adapter
WACACO NS Adaptor
- Vendor Shipped