Vosges Exotic Truffle Collection, 32-Piece
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Embark on a chocolate tour of the world with the Exotic Truffle Collection as your guide. This impressive assortment offers 32 luscious chocolate ganache truffles infused with adventurous flavors from around the globe. A superb gift for chocolate lovers or inspiration for a chocolate-tasting party, the Chicago-based chocolatier blends premium chocolate with the world's finest indigenous spices, flowers, roots, herbs and liqueurs, all sourced from ethical and sustainable practices. (See More Info tab for flavor profiles.)
- 32 pieces; 12.1 oz. total.
- Purple gift box is hand tied with a satin bow.
- Includes a booklet with descriptions of each flavor.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Oaxaca: Guajillo and pasilla chilies, 75% cacao Tanzania dark chocolate, pumpkin seeds.
- Chef Pascal (2): Schwarzälder kirschwasser, 62% cacao dark chocolate, Michigan cherry.
- Gianduia: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
- Woolloomooloo: Macadamia nut, Sri Lankan coconut, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
- Olio d'Oliva: First-press Tuscan olive oil, 36% cocoa butter white chocolate, green olives.
- Viola: 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, candied violet, mini purple floret.
- Absinthe: Kübler absinthe, Chinese star anise, fennel, 62% cacao dark chocolate, Sri Lankan coconut ash.
- Naga (2): House-made toasted curry masala, coconut puree, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
- Wink of the Rabbit: Soft burnt caramel, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, New Mexican pecan.
- Black Pearl (2): Pink Fijian ginger, freshly grated wasabi, 62% cacao dark chocolate, ceremonial matcha green tea.
- Budapest (2): Kalocsa Hungarian paprika, 62% cacao dark chocolate.
- Soul & Motown: Sweet churned cultured butter ganache, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, smoked Fleur de Sel sea salt.
- Funk & Disco: Banana pudding, vanilla powder, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
- Rap (2): Horseradish and lemon zest, I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts, Ghana cocoa nibs, 62% cacao dark chocolate.
- Ambrosia: Macadamia nuts, Cointreau, 36% cocoa butter white chocolate, gold leaf.
- Red Fire: Ancho chilies, Sri Lankan Ceylon cinnamon, 62% cacao dark chocolate.
- Tian Nacu: Papantla Mexican vanilla bean, 62% cacao dark chocolate, white chia seeds.
- Dulce de Leche: Dulce de leche, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, dried strawberry powder.
- Xocatyl: Papantla Mexican vanilla bean, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, black chia seeds.
- Sale de Mare: Salted Tuscan pine nut caramel, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, Sicilian sea salt.
- Sveta Sofia (2): Bulgarian rose water, pistachio paste, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, dried rosebud tea, Bronte pistachio.
- Brown Butter (2): Vermont Creamery cultured butter ganache, Cadiz sea salt, 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache.
- Balsamico (2): 12-year cask-aged balsamic vinegar from Modena, 62% cacao dark chocolate, I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts.
- Piemonte Praline: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts, feuilletine, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, crispy orange carrot threads.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in refrigerator. They will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavor), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, dry whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavor), organic heavy cream, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), dulce de leche caramel (reduced lactose sweetened condensed milk [milk, cane sugar, skim milk], non-GMO corn syrup, water, cane sugar, butter [cream, salt], butterfat, pectin, non-GMO soy lecithin-an emulsifier, baking soda, natural flavors, salt), hazelnuts. Contains less than 1% each of: invert sugar syrup, dried bananas, organic sugar, coconut puree (coconut milk, coconut, sugar), dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), extra virgin olive oil, Valencia orange juice, unsalted butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavors), organic brown rice syrup, feuilletine (wheat flour, sugar, butterfat, milk sugar, milk proteins, salt, barley malt flour, sodium bircarbonate), carrots, Bronte pistachio paste (Bronte pistachios), water, roasted macadamia nuts, pecans, kirschwasser liqueur, balsamic vinegar, Cointreau®, natural flavors, organic desiccated coconut, dried strawberries, cocoa nibs, Bronte pistachios, vanilla beans, olives, praline grains (hazelnut, sugar), ancho chili powder, stock flower (matthiola incana) petals, crystalized violet flower fragments (sugar, violet flower, acacia gum, natural flavor, natural color [cochineal]), sea salt, vanilla powder (maltodextrin, vanilla), hazelnuts, absinthe liqueur, pumpkin seeds, smoked sea salt, black chia seeds, food grade activated coconut charcoal, pasilla and guajillo chilies, gold leaf (for decoration only).
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.