Vosges Exotic Truffle Collection, 16-Piece
Embark on a chocolate tour of the world with the Exotic Truffle Collection as your guide. This top-selling assortment from Vosges Haut-Chocolat offers 16 luscious chocolate ganache truffles infused with adventurous flavors from around the globe. A superb gift for chocolate lovers or inspiration for a chocolate-tasting party, the Chicago-based chocolatier blends premium chocolate with the world's finest indigenous spices, flowers, roots, herbs and liqueurs, all sourced from ethical and sustainable practices. (See More Info tab for flavor profiles.)
- 16 pieces; 6 oz. total.
- Purple gift box is hand tied with a satin bow.
- Includes a booklet with descriptions of each flavor.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- Oaxaca: Guajillo and pasilla chilies, 75% cacao Tanzania dark chocolate, pumpkin seeds.
- Chef Pascal: Schwarzälder kirschwasser, 62% cacao dark chocolate, Michigan cherry.
- Gianduia: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
- Woolloomooloo: Macadamia nut, Sri Lankan coconut, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
- Olio d'Oliva: First-press Tuscan olive oil, 36% cocoa butter white chocolate, green olives.
- Viola: 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, candied violet, mini purple floret.
- Absinthe: Kübler absinthe, Chinese star anise, fennel, 62% cacao dark chocolate, Sri Lankan coconut ash.
- Naga (2): House-made toasted curry masala, coconut puree, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
- Wink of the Rabbit: Soft burnt caramel, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, New Mexican pecan.
- Black Pearl: Pink Fijian ginger, freshly grated wasabi, 62% cacao dark chocolate, ceremonial matcha green tea.
- Budapest (2): Kalocsa Hungarian paprika, 62% cacao dark chocolate.
- Soul & Motown: Sweet churned cultured butter ganache, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, smoked Fleur de Sel sea salt.
- Funk & Disco: Banana pudding, vanilla powder, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
- Rap: Horseradish and lemon zest, I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts, Ghana cocoa nibs, 62% cacao dark chocolate.
Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in refrigerator. They will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, dry whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavor), bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavor), organic heavy cream, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, soy lecithin (emulsifier). Contains less than 2% of each of: bananas, coconut puree (coconut milk, coconut, sugar), hazelnuts, invert sugar syrup, extra virgin olive oil, organic sugar, dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), macadamia nuts, pecans, organic brown rice syrup, water, unsalted butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings), natural flavors, kirschwasser liqueur, crystalized violet flower fragments (sugar, violet flower, acacia gum, natural flavor, natural color [cochineal]), absinthe liqueur, organic desiccated coconut, praline grains (hazelnut, sugar), spices, vanilla powder (maltodextrin, vanilla), stock flower (matthiola incana) petals, cocoa nibs, green olives, sweet curry (spices), pumpkin seeds, food grade activated coconut shell charcoal, matcha green tea, wasabi, lemon zest (peel), sea salt, pasilla chili, guajillo chili, smoked sea salt, soy lecithin (emulsifier).
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Vosges Exotic Truffle Collection, 16-Piece
|Vosges Exotic Truffle Collection, 16-Piece||$54.95||$0|