Vosges Chocolates Holiday Chocolate Collection
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Indulge a chocolate lover or host a tasting party with our gift collection from Vosges Haut-Chocolat, a Chicago-based company that blends premium chocolate with adventurous flavors from around the globe. This set offers a sampling of Vosges' finest creations: 12 luscious chocolate ganache truffles infused with spices, herbs and liqueurs; sublime salted caramels; Champagne truffles; and French-style hot chocolate that's perfect for sipping all season long. (See More Info tab for flavor profiles.)
- Holiday Truffle Collection: Luscious chocolate ganache truffles infused with flavors from around the globe, from Tuscan olive oil to Fijian ginger, curry and ceremonial-grade green tea. (12 pieces; 4.5 oz.)
- Chocolate Cracker: Victorian-style holiday cracker holds individually wrapped Black Salt Caramel Petites – dark chocolate (72% cacao) shells filled with oozy caramel and black Hawaiian sea salt. (7 pieces; 2.24 oz.)
- Champagne Truffles: Traditional dark chocolate truffles, artisan crafted with dark chocolate (85% cacao) and Krug® Grand Cuvée Champagne, then rolled in cocoa powder. (5 pieces; 1.5 oz.)
- La Parisienne Drinking Chocolate: Prepared from dark chocolate (66% cacao) and Madagascar vanilla bean, this decadent French-style chocolate melts smoothly into hot milk. (8 oz.)
- 1 lb. 0.24 oz. total.
- Beautifully presented in Vosges' signature purple packaging.
- Includes booklet with descriptions of each flavor.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Holiday Truffle Collection:
- Ambrosia (2): Decadent mix of macadamia nuts, Cointreau, white chocolate (36% cocoa butter) and gold leaf.
- Olio d'Oliva (2): Unique combination of first-press Tuscan olive oil, white chocolate (36% cocoa butter) and green olives.
- Brown Butter (2): Irresistible blend of Vermont Creamery cultured butter ganache, Cadiz sea salt and dark chocolate (72% cacao) ganache.
- Naga (2): One-of-a-kind mix of homemade toasted curry masala, coconut puree and dark milk chocolate (45% cacao).
- Black Pearl (2): Sweet and spicy blend of pink Fijian ginger, freshly grated wasabi, dark chocolate (62% cacao) and ceremonial-grade green tea.
- Oaxaca (2): Sweet meets heat with guajillo and pasilla chiles, Tanzania dark chocolate (75% cacao) and pumpkin seeds.
- Use & Care
- The chocolates ship fresh at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, remove them from packaging.
- Place truffles in refrigerator, where they will keep for up to 2 weeks. Remove from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature 2 hours before serving.
- Chocolate Cracker Black Salt Caramel Petites will keep for up to 12 months at room temperature, unopened.
- La Parisienne Drinking Chocolate will keep for up to 9 months at room temperature, unopened.
- La Parisienne Drinking Chocolate
- 1 cup whole milk, soy beverage or water
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp. chocolate
- Bring milk, soy beverage or water to a boil in a small saucepan. Turn heat to low.
- Add cocoa, whisking continuously until chocolate pieces are completely dissolved and liquid is velvety smooth.
- Cover and let cocoa steep for 5 minutes or overnight for a more intense and thick drink. If desired, add a slice of fresh orange peel or a cinnamon stick. To make it authentically Colombian, place a slice of farmer's cheese in the bottom of the cup before pouring.
- Serve in a demitasse cup and garnish with a fresh orange peel. If you prefer a more subdued chocolate flavor, use less cocoa or add more liquid. Cocoa made with water will have a much deeper cacao flavor and slightly thinner consistency than cocoa made with milk or soy beverage.
- Holiday Truffle Collection: White chocolate (cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), bittersweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla extract, vanilla bean seeds), organic heavy cream, milk chocolate (cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, vanilla bean seeds), coconut puree, olive oil, invert sugar syrup, unsalted butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavors), Cointreau liqueur, green olives, sea salt, roasted salted macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, sweet curry powder spice, ceremonial-grade matcha green tea, wasabi, guajillo chile powder spice, oriental mustard spice, ginger spice, gold leaf, spices (pasilla chile powder spice, nutmeg, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, fennel seed, clove, fenugreek seed, white pepper, black pepper).
- Chocolate Cracker Black Salt Caramel Petites: Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavor), caramel (cream, non-GMO corn syrup, cane sugar, non-GMO soy lecithin, sodium bicarbonate), organic sugar, water, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), black Hawaiian sea salt (sea salt, activated coconut shell charcoal).
- Champagne Truffles: Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavor), organic heavy cream, Champagne, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), invert sugar syrup, brown rice syrup.
- La Parisienne Drinking Chocolate: Bittersweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), organic sugar, vanilla beans.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.