Vitamix S55 Personal Blender, Brushed Stainless
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Featuring an exclusive brushed stainless-steel finish, this space-saving Vitamix blender takes the guesswork out of food prep with convenient preset functions. It combines the professional performance of a full-sized Vitamix blender with a streamlined design that’s ideal for on-the-go food prep. Just turn the dial to whip up anything from an individual smoothie to the perfect party dip or frozen dessert. Ideal for blending soups, sauces and more, this versatile machine is also handy for chopping herbs and veggies.
- Four preset functions include Smoothies, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts and Power Blends—a special setting for processing hard or tough ingredients, such as kale or carrots.
- Variable-speed operation with a pulse feature gives you precise control over texture, whether you're blending or chopping.
- Interchangeable 40-oz. prep container and 20-oz. insulated blending container/travel cup make it simple to switch from one preparation to another.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model S55.
- 6" x 9" x 16" high.
- Travel container: 20 fl.-oz. cap.
- Large container: 40 fl.-oz. cap.
- 790-watt motor.
- 8 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Durable plastic base; BPA-free Tritan copolyester container.
- Made in USA with U.S. and foreign components.
- Compact, state-of-the-art machine features an all-metal container-to-base coupling—and the signature laser-cut, stainless-steel blades that make every Vitamix so efficient.
- Brushed stainless-steel finish resists smudging and fingerprints.
- 20-oz. double-wall blending container/travel cup with flip-top lid is ideal for cold beverages to go.
- 40-oz. container is just the right size for preparing smaller family meals.
- Safety interlocking system turns the machine off automatically when the container is lifted or rocked from the base while you’re blending.
- Includes a signature Vitamix cookbook.
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Additional 20-oz. to-go containers sold separately.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp — handle with care.
- Blending containers, lids and blade base are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.