Vitamix Reconditioned A3500 Ascent Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The powerhouse of the Vitamix blender family, the A3500 blender is intelligently designed inside and out. The machine offers five smart program settings that automatically detect the size of the container in use, so foods are perfectly blended according to volume and consistency. A built-in programmable timer stops the blender when processing is complete.
- Five program settings: Smoothies, Hot Soups, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts and Self-Cleaning: automatically adjust times and speeds for the container selected and stop the blender when done.
- Compatible with Self-Detect containers, so you can create multiple batches with the same machine – then store, serve, or transport.
- Programmable Timer shows blend time countdown and can be set to automatically stop when processing is complete.
- Tamper presses thick or frozen mixtures towards blade, and alleviates need to scrape down the container's sides.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel for ultimate precision and durability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #065946.
- 64-oz. cap. container.
- 11" x 8" x 17" high.
- 48" cord.
- 15 lb.
- 120V/12 amps.
- 1500W/2.2hp motor.
- Container designed to navigate ingredients towards blades for faster, more efficient processing.
- The machine's sleek touchscreen display is easy to use – and even easier to wipe clean.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container.
- Metal drive system securely joins container to motor base.
- 5-year full warranty covers parts, labor and two-way shipping.
- Recipe book included.
- Assembled and engineered in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Container is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- For self-cleaning, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then blend on highest speed for 60 seconds.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wilsonj from Love it Just received today. It is perfect. Excited about using the recipe bookDate published: 2018-11-12
Hello, I wanted to ask if there is an option to extend warranty on recondition A3500 like Vitamix does? I really want to get the reconditioned A3500 but i don't like that warranty is only 5 years, since Accent series usually have 10 year warrantyHi solis5555, We're only aware of Vitamix offering a 5 year warranty for their reconditioned blenders.Date published: 2018-12-06
What does it mean that it is reconditioned. Is it used ? Is there a warranty in place? ThanksHi Sporegal- Certified Reconditioned doesn't necessarily mean that it was used. Returns are made for a variety of reasons. Sometimes people order on a whim and then change their minds. Or they order one model and realize that another model would better fit their needs. Some returns are sent back having never been used. Vitamix puts them through lengthy tests to ensure that they are as good as new. Vitamix also offers a 5-year warranty for non-commercial use. You should receive a card in the box where you can register your Vitamix. Vitamix will repair or replace any failed part or machine due to normal wear & tear. Enjoy!Date published: 2018-11-07