Vitamix Professional Series 500 Gallery
Vitamix combines its famous power and versatility with a sleek black diamond finish to create an iconic commercial-grade machine for the modern home kitchen. Thanks to a hardworking 2-peak-horsepower motor, the laser-cut stainless-steel blades rotate at 240 MPH. Preprogrammed settings for smoothies, frozen desserts and soups make it easy to enjoy blended favorites with one-touch ease.
- Variable-speed dial lets you fine-tune every texture, from velvety smooth purées to chunky salsas and everything in between.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor provides the power and speed you need to mix even the heartiest ingredients with uniform efficiency.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients—and whip up homemade ice cream, sorbet and slushy frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Pulse function works at any speed, offering total control over texture and thickness.
- Auto-shutoff feature allows you to start the unit, then walk away while blending.
- Includes patented tamper tool, cookbook and instructional DVD.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by family-owned Vitamix at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" x 8 3/4" x 20" high.
- 64-oz. capacity.
- 12 lb.
- 1380 watts.
- 2 peak HP motor.
- Model #: 59484.
- Stainless-steel base; precision-crafted, one-piece stainless-steel blade.
- Lightweight, shatterproof Tritan copolyester container is BPA-free.
- Metal-to-metal connection between container and base prevents stripping or wear.
- Two-piece lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use; lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill blending container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap, then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
- Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, place all the ingredients in the order listed, with the strawberries on the bottom and the ice cubes on top. Blend on low 10 seconds, then gradually increase the speed to the highest setting until smoothly pureed, about 45 seconds. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen